Day 26 - Dancing

A/N - This was supposed to be day 20 but I messed up, so it fits here nicely :)
Dark Pit offered his hand when Pit was close enough. He took it, and climbed on the platform with him. Pittoo's fear had lifted, and he was now completely calm. "Alright everyone, let's begin," Palutena announced, silencing and seating the crowd. The angels joined both their hands and gazed at one another. "These angels are to be seen as a couple under the eye of me, Palutena the goddess of light."

"Do you Pit, take Dark Pit as your husband?" "I do"
"Do you Dark Pit, take Pit as your husband?" "I do"
A centurion walked up with the rings on a plush cushion. Pit took one and placed it on Dark Pit's finger. Dark Pit took the other and did the same.
"I Palutena, goddess of light, pronounce you husband and husband! You may kiss," she said excitedly. The angels joined lips, and the silent audience erupted into cries and cheers. They laughed and joined hands, walking through the excited crowd.

The party had only just begun as the centurions arranged the hall into a dance floor. They tuned their instruments as everyone congratulated the happy couple. "I think my hand is getting tired..." Dark Pit whispered as he shook another guest's hand. Pit giggled and planted a kiss on his cheek, as if fuel it to continue.

Pit dragged Dark Pit onto the dance floor as soft music began to play. "Do I have to?" He asked, watching the audience stare. Pit laughed, "It's not that bad." Pit put his arms around Pittoo's waist as they moved slowly to the music. "It's only for one song," Pit whispered, he had noticed Dark Pit looking at the onlookers. Pittoo looked back at Pit. "I didn't know you were so shy!" Pit teased, kissing him.

After the music had stopped, the angels got a round of applause. It wasn't long before the hall was full and everyone was dancing. Dark Pit had relaxed and tried keeping up with Pit. "You may not be good at cooking, but you sure can dancing," he said laughing. Pit took the dark angel's hands and spun around. Pit lead him around the dance floor for the rest of the night.