Day 10 - With Animal Ears

A/N This isn't really part of the story because I already did the Cosplay chapter. It's harder than it looks to connect some of these to Ancient Greek setting and angels!
(It will be like this until day 12)
"Meow," Pit purred, rubbing his head on Pittoo's arm. Dark Pit tried to move the book he was reading back into view. "Grr," he growled, wagging his tail in the process. "You don't even like reading that much," he laughed.

Dark Pit threw the book aside and looked at the angel kitty beside him. He was giving him big eyes. "I'm boreddddd," he cooed. Pittoo rolled his eyes and lay on his side, "You're always bored." Pit pounced on him playfully. "It's cause you don't play with me, Mr. Wolfie," he sang. Dark Pit sighed and humoured him by growling. He dangled a feather toy in front of the light angel.

Pit's eyes lit up as he pawed the feather. "How long do you plan to keep this-" Dark Pit tried to ask before being interrupted. "Shhhh! Stay in character," Pit scolded. The dark angel rolled his eyes and waved the toy around. Pit played with it until he fell on the other's lap, "Whoops."  "What happened to staying in character?" Dark Pit asked. Pit laughed and jumped up to kiss him. "Meow?"