Day 4- On A Date

Weeks had passed since the play. Pit had finally gained some courage to ask Pittoo on a date. "Hey Pittoo- No. Hiya Darky- No. What's up Pittoey! Emmm no. Darn it! Why is this so hard?" Pit exclaimed as he practiced asking in the mirror. He pulled his hair in frustration and slumped in defeat. "Just ask him straight up," Palutena suggested. "It's not that easy!" He complained. "I'm sending him to your room," she sneered. "Don't you dare! I'm not ready! My hair is a mess now!" He screamed, frantically looking for a brush.

Too late. A knock on the door interrupted his search. He let out a huge sigh and straightened up before opening the door. "Hey," Dark Pit said simply, "Palutena said you called me?" "Thanks a lot, Lady Palutena," he thought as he let him in.

"What's this about then?" Pittoo asked flopping onto the bed. Pit swallowed hard and cleared his throat. "I em...was wondering if you uh...want to..." He stuttered. "You're blowing it! Spit it out!" Palutena said impatiently. Pit began to shake nervously. Dark Pit was now sitting up and watching him. "Okay... Will you go to dinner with me?" He asked wincing.

Dark Pit sat, stunned. "Uh...yes! I mean sure, why not?" He stuttered. Pit smiled widely. "Great! I uh...will see you at six then," he said nodding. Dark Pit smiled up at him, getting that warm feeling he felt every time he was with Pit.

Dark Pit finished getting ready in his room at Viridi's place. He hadn't told her about Pit yet, he was afraid she would be angry that he was 'hanging with the enemy'. He didn't really care, he could call Palutena at anytime to warp him anywhere. She knew about them all right, it honestly made it easier. "Ok, I'm ready," he whispered and was whisked away quickly.

The two angels sat in a room of the palace. It was done up in lace and candles, it looked beautiful. Two centurions played music as they ate at the table in the centre of the room. "This is really nice, tell Lady Palutena that later," Dark Pit smiled. "I'm sure she already heard it..." Pit groaned. Dark Pit chuckled as he admired the room, "So this is the privileges of being a captain." Pit looked glum for a few seconds before smiling, "Yup!" Dark Pit didn't know what to say so he continued eating quietly.