Day 6 - Wearing each other's clothes

The angels were hanging out in Pit's room. It had been a few days since their first kiss and slowly, things became less awkward between the two. "What should we do?" Dark Pit asked as he lay back onto Pit's bed. Pit was sitting at his chair, doodling a picture of Pittoo. "Uh...I have an idea!"
He exclaimed dropping the scroll and running over to the wardrobe. Dark Pit leaned over and examined the drawing, "Do I always look so...grumpy?" Pit laughed, "Pretty much."

He returned with a white tunic. "I don't get it," Pittoo said looking at him. Pit sighed and threw it at him, "Get changed and I'll wear yours!" Dark Pit gave him a puzzled look. "Come on! It'll be fun," he said pleadingly. Dark Pit sighed and walked over to the screen to change.

He emerged in the white tunic, holding the black one. "I still don't get it," he moaned. Pit laughed and took his, disappearing behind the screen. He sat back down on the bed and checked out the tunic. It was the same shape but had less gold trimming. "Huh."

Pit marched out in the black attire. "Hey, I'm Dark Pit," he said in a deep voice. Dark Pit laughed. Pit smiled widely, it was the first time Dark Pit had actually laughed. Sure he chuckled, but this was genuine laughter. Pittoo stood up and held out his hand in a peace sign, "And I'm Pit, Servant to Lady Palutena goddess of light." He winked for extra effect. Pit burst into laugher as Dark Pit imitated him. The angels laughed and joked until either one could barely breathe.