Day 28 - Doing Something Ridiculous

It was late when Viridi went home. "I don't want to go to bed!" Pit said from the spot on the floor he hadn't moved from in awhile. "I'll carry you," Dark Pit yawned. "No! We should do something," he insisted. "What should we do then?" Pittoo asked. Pit leaned over, "Let's have a race!"

"You're in no condition for flying," Dark Pit said simply. "You're just afraid to loose," he teased. "No, I'm not. I'll probably win!" Dark Pit smirked. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah." "Then let's make it interesting...If I win, you have drink that entire barrel!" Pit exclaimed. "What? That's like five litres," Pittoo pretended to worry. "Fine, chicken!" Pit shouted. "Alright, fine. If I win, you go to bed." "Deal!"

"It's too late for this," Viridi moaned. 'Its just to get him to bed...' Pittoo explained. "Alright boys, to the mountain and back," Palutena explained. "Ready, set, go!"
They both jumped out the door into the night sky. Pit had the lead but Dark Pit wasn't worried. "I'm winning!" Pit celebrated. Pittoo tried not to laugh and keep a straight face through the entire situation. Once they reached the mountain, Pit began to slow and Dark Pit quickly gained on him.

Both angels panted when they returned. "Aw...I was winning..." Pit groaned, falling down. 'Thank you, Lady Palutena,' Dark Pit thought, picking up the fallen light angel. "I think it's time to go to bed," he whispered.