Day 30 - Doing Something Hot

After Pit had finished eating, the two angels had gone for a stroll around the palace. Palutena was out for the entire day and they had it to themselves.  They joined hands as they walked. "This palace is so big, I haven't even been here before," Dark Pit said, looking up at the incredibly high ceiling. "I know this place like the back of my hand! Oh I know..." Pit said, smirking. "You and I could use a bath, good thing there's one right up ahead!"

Pit lead Pittoo into the hot spring. It was a huge room with two pools. Pit through off his tunic and his crown. Dark Pit came up from behind and helped him take off his vest. "Is this the one you slept in?" He asked, kissing Pit's shoulder. "I don't even remember..." Pit laughed, feeling ticklish. Pit removed his shorts before stepping into the hot waters. Dark Pit followed close behind.

The two angels sat in the water, both pretty sleepy from the night before. "We what?!" Pit exclaimed. "It was your idea," Dark Pit said as he helped Pit wash his back and wings, "Now stop moving so much!" Pit tried his best to still but he was suddenly feeling awake from the power of the hot spring. "It was really funny," Dark Pit snickered. Pit jumped up, "Oh yeah? Remember the time you jumped of the-" Pittoo stopped him by pulling him back down into the water and kissing him. The sudden gesture silenced and stunned the light angel.

Once Pit had come to his senses, he jumped on Pittoo. The water wasn't deep enough to engulf him completely. He kissed the dark angel, moving so he sat on his lap. Dark Pit wrapped his arms around Pit for support. Pit rested his forehead on Pittoo's, "I love you." "I love you too, Pit Stain!" Dark Pit said pushing him over. The two angels laughter filled the room. "Trust you to always ruin the moment," Pit sighed as he went back to his original position. "I'll make it up to you," Dark Pit grinned, getting a kiss as a response.