Day 14 - An Awkward Moment

Dark Pit ran his fingers through Pit's hair as they hugged. Pit had curled up on his lap and was snoring quietly. It was dark now, they had been like this for at least two hours. He didn't mind at all, it was peaceful and comforting.

"Pittoo?" A familiar voice sounded. Dark Pit froze. "U-uh Viridi! Hey," he tried to keep his monotone but failed miserably. "Where are you?! Do you know how late it is?" She asked. Dark Pit didn't know what else to say, "I'm uh...in...Palutena's palace." There was complete silence.

Pit groaned and rubbed his eyes. "What? Now? She's here?!" He said out loud, obviously talking to Palutena. He looked at Dark Pit. He just nodded and took the light angel's hand. "Like you said, she needed to know."

They walked into the thrown room where a very confused Viridi stood. She was a lot shorter than Palutena. "So you're telling me they are-" "Yes, I take responsibility for not telling you sooner," Palutena said quickly. "No it okay Lady P," Pittoo said suddenly. Pit looked over at him. "I should have said sooner, I'm not quitting your guard. I just won't fight Pit or Palutena's army," he said bluntly.

Viridi sensed the sincerity in his tone. He really must be in love with Pit. "F-fine," she said. "Come on, it's late and I have work to do," she mumbled. Dark Pit nodded. Before he followed Viridi, he pecked Pit's lips with a kiss and gave him a smile. Pit watched them leave longingly. "Well, that was awkward!" Palutena exclaimed.