Day 18 - Doing Something Together

"Oh Pit!" Dark Pit cooed as he rocked him. Pit sat up an yawned. "Since when are up up this early," he asked. "I was trying to do what you always do to me, but I guess it's impossible," he sighed, jumping out of bed. Pit laughed and followed him. "Let's do something today!" Pit said hugging Pittoo from behind.

Once they had dressed, they met Palutena for breakfast. "Can I have a day off Lady Palutena?" Pit asked as the three sat along the huge table. "Have you got plans?" She asked. Pit nodded looking at Dark Pit and smiling. "Alright, you two have fun," she giggled.

The two angels got a loan of the chariot, to fly without the goddess' help. "Why do you have to go so fast?" Dark Pit shouted over the wind hitting him in the face. Pit just laughed in response. They landed on a cliff to stay hidden from the humans. Humans here wouldn't be used to flying chariots. "I'm driving on the way home," Dark Pit said falling out of the seat.

"So, this is Italy?" Pittoo said looking around. Pit nodded as he pulled him up the hill. "We can't go into town, but I know I good substitute!" Pit smiled. Pittoo followed him as the climbed the beautiful hill. It had patches of flowers and some of it had been fenced off for crops and animals. It looked so different from the Greek towns.

"Here we are!" Pit said as they reached the top. They sat down at the edge of the grass, avoiding the rock and bare ground. "It's so big!" Dark Pit exclaimed. The town stretched along the entire base if the mountain. Pit rested his head on Pittoo's shoulder. Dark Pit smiled and kissed his head, "Thanks, Pit."