19 | Seth Peters

Please check out my new Fanfiction called 'Sith Raised' x

"Have they found out anything on Jango?" I asked Obi-Wan.

"I have found out that he is still stationed on Kamino, and he is making a visit to Geonosis."

Geonosis. I haven't been there since the battle against Count Dooku.

"And what about Dooku? Isn't he in this?" I asked.
Obi-Wan grinned. "That's why we're going to Geonosis."
"When?" Anakin asked, walking into the Council Chamber.

"How nice of you to join us." Obi-Wan joked, causing me to looked away as a smile spread across my face.
"Sorry, Master." Anakin smirked, sitting down next to me. I chuckled as he nudged me in my side.

"We must train the Padawan's for them to fight. Master Windu is calling in a Clone army, and we should be set soon."

Anakin walked along side me as we made our way down the corridor.

"Do you know anything about Jango Fett?" I asked, wondering if he had learned anything while being gone.
He shook his head. "I know he's a coward."
"Like that counts." I laughed, watching the corner of his mouth twitch into a smile.

"Master Yoda assigned another Padawan to me to help train him." I mentioned.
"Him?" He asked.
I nodded. "He's from Alderaan. Bail Organa brought him here."
"I'd like to meet him." He said quickly.
I looked up at him, his eyes not meeting mine as we continued walking.

Was he jealous?

"He's about two years younger than me. He's new with a lightsaber, though. Not anything like you."
He grinned. "You're comparing me with him now?"
I laughed. "You're an expert."
He shook his head as he laughed.

Anakin's POV:

As we stepped inside of the training chamber, a boy ran up to Kendra, smiling.

"I didn't think you'd be back today."
Kendra nodded. "I had a meeting to go to." She answered.
The boys eyes met mine, and I began to feel my stomach churn.

Something wasn't right about him.

"Seth, this is Anakin Skywalker.. We met a few years ago in training. Anakin, this is Seth Peters."
The boy stuck his hand out for me to shake, and I took it in mine. "It's a pleasure." He said. I nodded. "You, also."
He looked back at Kendra again. "Master Yoda taught me to block."
She smiled. "That's great."

I didn't like this guy. Every time he looks at me, I get a dark feeling.
Or I'm just jealous.

I placed my hand to Kendra's back. "I'll get going."
"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" She asked me, turning to me.
"I have to speak to Obi-Wan about the trip to Geonosis. I'll see you later." I promised her.
"Excuse me, Seth." Kendra said.

She followed me into the corridor, standing in front of me. "Are you upset?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No, I just think it's best to leave while you help the others train more." I answered. "And I really do need to speak to Obi-Wan."
She nodded. "I'll see you later, right?"
I smiled at her. "What do you think?"
She smiled shyly as I grabbed her face, kissing her forehead.

As I started walking away, she called me again.
"Anakin,"
I stopped and turned to look at her. "Yes?"
She looked down at her hands as she folded them. "Not my forehead next time."
I grinned, turning to walk away.

-

Seth Peters' POV:

After exiting the Jedi Temple, I climbed into the Star Fighter, and flew through the galaxy.

As the Death Star came into view, I could sense Darth Sidious' presence.
I pulled into the landing station, and walked up the platform.

Darth Sidious stood near the large glass window, looking out over the galaxy.
"They're planning to head to Geonosis, Master." I said, folding my arms behind my back.

He hummed lowly, causing a chill to run down my spine. "Good, Seth. Good."
As he turned to me, I bowed before him. "Thank you, My Master."

The yellow eyes of the Sith Lord examined me.
"I think Anakin Skywalker has a feeling on who I am."
"Love has over-filled him." He growled.
"What do I do, Master?" I asked.

The Sith showed his cracked and colored teeth as he let out a rumbling laugh.
"Bring the girl to me."