23 | Abducted

Kendra's POV:

I woke up to a bad feeling. I was drenched in sweat, and tears stained my cheeks.

I couldn't feel Anakin's presence.

I stood up from my bed, and pulled on my leggings and tunic. That's when a knock came to my door.
I hurried to open it, seeing Obi-Wan.
"You sense it too." He didn't ask, he already knew.
I nodded.

-

Obi-Wan examined the screen in front of him as he sent out a location search connected to Anakin's comlink. I walked back and forth, pacing impatiently.

"I'm not getting an accurate signal." He sighed.
"Don't give up, Obi-Wan." I begged.
"Hold on."

He pressed several buttons before a beep appeared, and the bar on the screen turned green.
"Where is he?" I asked.

He stood up straight, scratching his beard.
"He's on Mustafar."
My eyebrows knitted together. "Why is he on Mustafar?"
"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling." He answered.
"We have to go." I said, running towards the door. "I'll meet you at the ship."

-

I flew the ship to Mustafar as Obi-Wan watched the map incase Anakin had moved to another planet; but he hadn't. The red dot indicating that Anakin was in the building on Mustafar didn't move a single inch.

My hands began to shake as we entered the planet. The bright, hot lava came into view instantly as I lowered.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I muttered; the thing Jedi seemed to say a lot.

"Land on that platform." Obi-Wan demanded.
I lowered onto the stone platform as told, and turned back to Obi-Wan. "He's here.. I can feel him."

He was in pain; suffering.

My heart raced inside of my chest as I lowered the ramp, quickly running off of it. Obi-Wan followed me as we ran into the building.

The lights flickered through out the hallways as I retrieved my lightsaber. I stopped in my tracks when Anakin stood ten feet away, staring at me.

"Anakin?" I asked in a whisper.

He didn't say anything as his eyes stayed focused on me.

"Something isn't right, Kendra." Obi-Wan told me.

A cloaked figure walked up behind Anakin, taking off the hood to their cloak. I swallowed the forming lump in my throat at the sight of Ciara.

"What did you do to him?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.
"What had to be done." She said, a large smile across her face.

She walked along the room as the three of us stood frozen. "Darth Sidious believed it would be best if we brainwashed your Master, and demanded him to kill you both."

Goosebumps formed on my skin as she spoke.
"You didn't." I said, through gritted teeth.
Her yellow eyes met mine.
"But I did."

I jumped as a hiss appeared once Anakin's lightsaber turned on. It took a matter of seconds for mine to block his hit as he jumped across the room, in front of me.

His eyes are the same. I thought. I could still see the light in them. He could be saved.

I pushed him back as we clashed our sabers together, reaching outside. I didn't want to think of Obi-Wan and Ciara fighting, so I focused on my life that was at risk.

Tears fell down my face as I walked backwards on the metal surface, blocking every hit he made. His eyes never left mine.

And I knew this wasn't going to be good.

Oh snap .-. The next chapter is definitely going to be action packed ! Please continue to vote and comment your predictions ! :)