21 | Darth Cientra

Ciara's POV:

I stood before Darth Sidious as Seth stood next to me. My hands were folded behind my back, watching the Sith Lord.

"You will stand at my side, and we will rule the galaxy." He said to me.
I bowed before him. "Yes, My Master."

"And you will be known, as Darth Cientra."

-

Seth Peters walked along side me as we walked down the dark corridor towards the stationing room.
"Darth Sidious has demanded to send an army to Alderaan." Seth said to the trooper.
He nodded. "Yes sir."
"An army?" I asked, pushing my cloak aside.
"Master Sidious as decided to destroy the Rebel Base that is located on Alderaan."
"Good." I said, walking around the room, my eyes scanning every map.

"Then we'll destroy the Jedi for good."

Including my sister, who left me on Tatooine so she could be free, while I struggled to make a living.

"She will pay."

Kendra's POV:

My lightsaber clashed against Anakin's, blocking his hit. I smirked, remembering the first time we practiced against each other.
"Seems just like yesterday." He panted, continuing to block my hits.
As we moved across the room, our lightsabers clashed together hardly, causing us to fall to the floor. I couldn't help but laugh as he hovered over me.
"Glad I didn't cut your other arm off." I said.
He let out a laugh, still hovering over me.

We turned our lightsabers off, and stood up. "You think you're so funny."
"I know I am." I laughed. "And you know it."
He smirked.
Before I could speak, loud alarms went off through the temple. I looked at Anakin who had a worried expression on his face.
"Come on."

We ran through the Temple, and arrived to the Council Chamber where Master Windu, Yoda and Obi-Wan stood.
Obi-Wan's worried eyes met ours. "We have a problem."
"What is it?" Anakin asked as we walked towards them.

"It appears Darth Sidious had sent an army to Alderaan. Bail Organa is there, giving us updates." Obi-Wan explained.
"We need to help them!" I said. "He'll get killed!"
"Kendra is right. We can't just leave them. They're trying to destroy Alderaan to get to the other bases until they arrive to Coruscant." Anakin said, pacing around the room. "This isn't right."
Master Windu looked to the Clone that stood at his side. "Send in a Clone Army, and tell the Captain that we are heading to Alderaan."

Anakin walked with me as we walked towards the waiting ship.
"I have a bad feeling about this." I told him.
"Underestimating a Jedi's power."
We looked up to see Senator Amidala standing at the top of the ramp to the ship.
"Milady. What are you doing here?" Anakin asked.
"Oh come on," she began, dropping her arms to her sides. "you didn't think I'd join in?"

Anakin and I looked at each other before chuckling.

Getting onto the ship, I looked around at all of the Jedi that were waiting to be taken to Alderaan. There was Master Yoda, Master Windu, Obi-Wan, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Aayla Secura, Senator Amidala, Anakin and I.

"There's another ship of Padawan's." Master Windu said to us.
"Do you think they're ready for this, Master Windu?" I asked unsurely.
Master Windu's eyes met mine. "They will have to be ready. It doesn't matter now, they either fight, or they die trying."

I slumped my shoulders at his words, feeling Anakin's prothetic hand press to my back.

As the ship hovered over Alderaan, the only thing you could see was war. Blasters fired across the field, bodies and droids being pushed or shoved, even killed.
I looked up at Anakin, and he looked down at me.

The Empire were getting their way for the time being.