Epilogue

I stared at Kendra as she examined her dress. She finally looked at me, and a smile formed on my face.

"What?" She asked shyly.

I shook my head. "You are so beautiful, that's all."

She smiled. "That's because I'm so in love."

I laughed. "No, it's because I'm so in love with you."

She walked towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"If we don't go now, we'll miss the celebration."

I grabbed her hand. "Then come on, Milady."

-

The grounds around Coruscant were filled with people, creatures and the Jedi as everyone celebrated the peace that came down on the Galaxy. Creatures danced around, even the Jedi.

I quickly grabbed Kendra's hand, and spun her before pulling her to me. We both laughed as she placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm glad that we can be open, now." She said to me.

"I believe that Master Windu has a girlfriend of his, himself."

We turned to see Mace speaking a woman, and we laughed.

"I'll have to get Obi-Wan a date."

Kendra laughed. "Maybe one of those women on Tatooine, they'd make great company."

I rose a brow as we both laughed.

"What does this mean for us, now?" She asked, her arms wrapping around my neck.

I hummed. "Well, now that we don't have to hide anymore, that will relieve a lot of our stress."

"You have a point."

I pressed my lips together as my fingers ran through her hair. "And marrying you is in the picture."

She looked up at me. "You want to marry me?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked, hearing her chuckle.

"You are my life, Kendra. I want you to know that by allowing me to marry you."

She pressed her forehead to mine. "I'll marry you."

"You will?"

She nodded. "Yes, but it better be on Tatooine."
I smirked. "I can live with that."

Only seconds later, the sky lit up with multiple fireworks. The loud boom caused everyone around us to cheer, and scream.

"Long live the Republic!" Citizen's shouted.

Kendra smiled. "I don't know how I got so lucky to live this amazing life."

I moved her hair from her cheek as I stroked her face. "You and me both, my love."

As those around us continued to cheer, I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. There was nothing left to worry about, and our new life was just beginning.

The End!

You guys asked for it, and you'll get it! THE SEQUEL TO GROWING TO SEPARATION! I am so excited! The Sequel is going to be called 'Campaign' and I will post a chapter soon! I love you all and I hope you all enjoyed
book 1 !

- AdmiringReigns