Chapter One

I am dedicating this to @LilyPants because she gave me the idea of this story! At first it was Snapbacks and Tattoos but oh well! Go follow her! Hope you like this! It might be short in the beginning chapters but i assure you that the chapters will get longer as the story goes on!

Now enough of my talking, hope you like it!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Harry's P.O.V

I walked to my dorm with a new bruise on my face. I opened the door and was bombarded by Niall. “Harry, what happened to you face? Is it Jason? I will knock him-.” I stopped him by holding up my hand and just nodded my head. Jason is always being rude because my sexuality. Ever since I gotten into UNI, he would either hurt me physically or verbally. I don’t know what I did to him but I guess I did something bad.

“Hey Harry, you need to defend yourself once in a while. You can’t just let everyone else of the school except the girls push you around. Just don’t listen to him. If he hits you, hit him back!” He said his Irish accent showing through his words. I chuckled at that and saw the new tattoo on his arm.      

“You got a new tattoo? Is it a music note?” I question him. He always gets tattoos, but I have always wanted one but I get to scared if I think about it. “Yea, you need to get one. Maybe if you get one, you would seem tougher and they would lay of your back for a bit.” He smiled at that horrible possibility. I knew that would never happen unless they would get in trouble, but the teachers don’t pay any mind to me.

I grabbed the books out of my bag and went to go to the library. “Bye Ni, I am going to go the library. Don’t get another tattoo while I’m gone.” I joked as I turned to close the door. I didn’t even take five steps when I was slammed against the wall. “Where are you going, nerd?” Jason spat in my face. I flinched at the impact from the wall hitting my head.

His words don’t really hurt me because all he uses is something like, ‘you ugly nerd!’ or ‘everybody hates you.’ But when he says that I should go die then that hurts. Other than that, I’m used to it.

“Nowhere, can you please leave me alone for a day?” I recovered trying to get out of his grasp. He dropped me to the ground and kicked me in the stomach. I groaned and shut my eyes tightly. He kicked me multiple times and I knew that there was going to be some bruises. “Next time, don’t like the wrong people.” I need something to do. 

 I got up and went back to my dorm. “Niall lets go get a tattoo. I want one now.” He nodded enthusiastically and grabbed his jacket and said, “Let’s get this show on the road!”