Chapter Fifteen

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up on a park bench. This was the same park where the incident with Jason happened. I have been trying to find Harry all night and I have had no luck. I can’t find my phone or my keys so I can’t get in my flat. Today, I plan on going to Harry’s UNI and I might go and try to find Liam.

            I slowly got up and my back cracked. That bench was surprisingly comfortable. I started my journey towards UNI and hoped that Harry or Niall would help me.

            I finally found the way to UNI after getting lost by taking the wrong street. I opened the main doors and was greeted by the warm air of the furnace of the school. I felt better as I wasn’t freezing to death.

            I can’t find anybody that I know. I can’t find Brooke, Jamie, Niall, Harry, or Ryder! What is going on? Is Harry really dead from my crazy stepfather? If I can’t find him, then why can’t I find Brooke? I can trust her and Jamie more than anybody at this moment.

            “Are ya lost or somethin’? I have seen you roam the halls since I came down ‘ere.” I know that Irish accent anywhere! I turned around and I felt my eyes go wide. “Niall, do you know how happy I am to see you?” I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged my back but I knew it was hesitant.

            “I love to give people hugs but, do I know you?” He doesn’t know me?! Something isn’t right! First, I can’t find Harry. Secondly, all of my injuries aren’t there anymore. And now Niall can’t remember me?

            “It’s me, Louis. Ya know I am dating your best friend.” He scoffed and rolled his eyes. “You aren’t dating Harry. I don’t know if you have been drinkin’ but Harry is dating some other guy.” My heart dropped. Who is he dating? I thought I was his one and only. So I go into the hospital because his bully tries to kill me and he gives up on me to go find someone else.

            “Oh, okay. Well, thanks for that piece of information. Do you know where I can find him though?” He pointed down the hallway to my left and patted my back for reassurance. He still is the nice little leprechaun that I have grown to protect.

            I walked down the hallway sluggishly. The hallway was empty except for a few noises from the lockers. They are really rusty.

            As I kept walking down, I heard a few weird noises. I stopped and tried to identify them. I then heard something slam to a locker and a rather loud moan. Can’t people save that for another time? I was curious as to who it was so slowly guided myself to the noise. I turned a corner into another hallway.

            I saw someone towering over someone else. They seemed to be snogging and I was kind of jealous that I couldn’t do that with Harry right now. But where is Harry? Niall said he was down this hallway.

            I kept watching the people kiss. They looked like two guys and I got more envious. The person who had their back slammed to the lockers turned around so the other person could trade the positions.

            My heart stopped. The person that was pinning the other guy to the lockers had familiar locks of curls. I tried to see a different angle of the person, praying that it wasn’t who I thought it was.

            The two pulled away from each other to catch a breath, but I thought that I stopped breathing altogether. It was Harry with…Jason?! No! NO! This cannot be happening!

            “H-Harry, what are you doing?” I almost whimpered as I was stepping closer to them. Harry and Jason both looked my way and their gazes hardened. “What are you doing here?” Harry spat, getting out of his embrace with Jason and coming closer to me.

            “What are you doing with h-him? I thought you loved me? I was in the hospital for a day and you cheat on me?” I said, my voice coming off weak and broken.

            He scoffed and pointed a finger to my chest. “I never loved you! You cheated on me not the other way around. You didn’t think twice about me as you started getting really close with that Liam guy!” What? I have never cheated on anybody in my life! Jason is the one that hurt him.

            “W-what do you mean? I never cheated on you!” He jabbed his finger in my chest a little bit harder and my instinct was to step away. “Don’t play stupid with me Tomlinson! Jason comes to the tattoo shop and sees you with Liam kissing! To say that it hurt me was in understatement! Jason loves me more than you ever did.”

            “I never cheated on you! He is the one that hurt you every day! You were the one that came crying to me after he almost killed you!” He shook his head and mumbled something like, ‘you don’t anything.’

            “Does he know that you ran away from your family after everyone back home knew you were gay so they made fun of your sister? He probably doesn’t.” I shot back and a small smirk appeared on my face. He turned around with his face pale but full of anger.

            The next thing I know, his fist come flying at me, and I blacked out in the middle of the hallway.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That was uh, different thing than what I was going for... but I liked it!! Ha, so a lot of people don't read this and I'm okay with that! I really like this story and could you guys give me ideas for upcoming chapters later in the story??

Love you guys!! xx