Chapter Seventeen

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up with my head on a warm chest. It was comforting but different at the same time. Then, realization dawned on me. I quickly shot up to see who I was laying on.

            It was Liam.

            Oh god. What did we do? I don’t remember anything at all! I noticed that we both weren’t wearing a shirt and I was praying we had something on. I hesitantly lifted up the duvet that went up to your hips. God! I released so it was back at the original position.

            I loved Liam, but in a platonic way. I would kiss him again, just to distract, but then I feel like I am using him. Oh well. I liked kissing him and for some reason they were addicting, but I just didn’t get that spark like I did with Harry.

            Harry.

            I miss him so much! I never cheated on him and I didn’t last night with Liam, since he is with that hypocrite you call Jason. He’s a hypocrite because one day he is a homophobe and then the next he is all over me boyfriend- I mean ex-boyfriend. “Lou? Are you alright?”

            I looked down to see Liam rubbing his eyes and focusing on me. I nodded and lay back down. “You seem tense. What’s the matter?” Oh you know, I went to the hospital one day and the next I see my boyfriend snog a homophobe senseless and then the next thing I know, I am in bed with you next to me just my normal life. I know I won’t say that but I just feel like I need to get things off my chest.

            “I am just bothered how I supposedly cheated on him…I don’t remember doing anything like that!” His eyebrows furrowed and he looked deep in thought about it. “Could you have been drunk?” I shook my head and just wanted to drop the whole thing. Then a thought occurred to me. Why isn’t Liam with Niall? But Niall doesn’t know me! This is so complicated!

            “Liam was I recently in the hospital?” He laughed and put his arm around my waist. I tensed slightly but I leaned into his touch. “Yea, you were in a bad fight.” I nodded. Well I know that I was in a fight. But I know for sure that it was with Jason. “Stop over thinking things.” He ordered me, with a serious face as his expression.

            I propped myself up on my elbows. “I’m sorry if I am acting weird it’s just that, I was in a relationship with Harry and when I go to the hospital he has moved on! I don’t get that!”

            “That’s why I said last night you have me! I am there for you and I always will be.” By now, he was slightly hovering over me so he could make eye contact with me. I just wish I had Harry back! I just want to scream in his face that I never cheated on him. Then I started to think about last night.

            I felt like I cheated on him.

            I just wanted a distraction and now I totally regret it. But since I am gay, I have to like how Liam kisses and I really want more. I just wish it was Harry. “I know I have you and I am glad for that.” I thought if I should kiss him or not. I hesitantly kissed him lightly on the lips.