Chapter Ten

Louis' P.O.V 

I woke up on top of something really comfortable. I looked down sleepily to see Harry under me looking adorable as always. I smiled softly but my head throbbed with pain that it turned into a cringe. I guess I partied hard. Ha, all I remember is pole dancing on one of the support beams in the building with Harry behind me…

            I looked around the room and found Liam face down on the floor and Niall on a bench hugging a frozen pizza that was still in the box. I wonder how Liam can put up with Niall saying, “I’m hungry I’m hungry!” every five minutes.

            I gently took Harry’s arms from my waist and got up slowly, hoping that the blood won’t rush to my head so quickly. I stumbled out of the room and into my tattoo station and went to the cupboard. I opened up the top one and took out the bottle of painkillers.

            I walked measly back to the lobby of the shop and went to the mini-fridge behind the front desk. I took a bottle of water and turned my back to the door to see when I start working today. I took the pills and looked down the schedule Sensible Liam made kindly for me. I heard something click and the door open.

            Oh my God! Am I being robbed? No! I can’t be! I slowly took the still full water bottle as I heard a jingle and the door click. Great! Now I am stuck with a murderer. I wrapped my small hand around the bottle and turned around quickly and threw it at the door.

            “Louis! That bloody hurt!”

            Oh, oops… “I thought you were a masked murderer and you were going to rob me! Next time don’t be so suspicious, Brooke!” She was on the floor holding her forehead and grumbling. “Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.”

            “Well sorry if I am grumpy because I was just hit with a full water bottle.”

            I quickly walked over and helped her up from the ground.

            “I knew that shirt I picked out on your date got you somewhere. I am a genius.” She clapped her hand excitedly. “What does the shirt have to do with anything? And right now, I am not wearing a shirt. I don’t think Harry agreed to be my boyfriend just because of a shirt.”

            “Why is everybody here sleeping on the floor?” She asked looking around and laughing when her gaze met Niall’s sleeping figure.

            “Well Harry and I went to the park and then Jason started messing with us so I gave a taste of his own medicine and then we got really drunk where I was dancing on that table where Harry kept throwing money at me, pole danced on that support beam, and fell asleep on top of Harry. But my head hurts like hell and I really don't know how I remember all of that.”

            She had shock written all over her features. “You, out of all the punks in the world, defended your boyfriend by beating all of the little dignity Jason has?”

            I shrugged and picked up the water bottle to put back in the fridge for later. “Ya know that makes you hotter?”

            “You think I’m hot?” She blushed a little bit but her face changed into a ‘duh’ kind of look. “Well you aren’t repulsing. And yes I do think that you are hot but that isn’t going to change anything with soon-to-be Mr. Tomlinson over there.” She retorted, walking behind the front desk and putting down her phone and keys.

            I scoffed. “Shut up.”

            “Louis? Get away from him, he is mine.” Harry grumbled to Brooke, getting up stumbling and wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me a good three feet away from Brooke.

            “Hey would ya keep it down?! I am tryin’ to sleep with me pizza…” Niall grumbled, probably still half asleep as he started to pet the pizza.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was a such a stupid and sucky filler chapter that it made me laugh... I'm sorry?? But I don't know why I even wrote this, I guess to pass the time...? So, I will update later tonight but I have to work on WOA so that will be soon though!

Love you guys !! xx