Chapter Six

Louis' P.O.V

“Niall I have a date!” I screamed, running into the dorm with a grin on my face. My arm still stung from the tattoo but I ignored it. I heard something crash and then Niall leapt on top of me, which led to me being on the floor. “With who, is it Lou? Ha that rhymed!” He exclaimed. I nodded and he said, “This calls for desperate measures.”

 He went to the fridge and got out two beers. “Of course, you would do anything to get a beer in.” He shrugged with his famous laugh and stated, “That’s what Irish people do.”

I can't believe I am going on a date with Louis William Tomlinson.

^^^^

I saw Jamie and Brooke talking and giggling. I rolled my eyes with a smiled appearing on my face. My head still pounded slightly from the effects of the hangover. When Niall said that it calls for desperate measures, he means it. I feel sorry for him because he drank five more than me.

 “Hey guys, guess what.” I said with a proud smirk forming on my lips. They gave me a questioning look and turned their full attention to me.

            “What is it?” They said in unison. I laughed at that. They are best friends and they are mine too. “Well I got a date with Louis.” I blushed at that. I still can’t believe the shock is still in my system. They both had smirks on their faces. They gave each other a certain look like they were planning something. “Okay Haz, follow me.” Jamie stated as she grabbed my arm to whisk me away to what seems like my dorm. I don’t get girls…

            “You have to wear something nice. Even though Louis looks like a punk rocker gone wrong, he will look as presentable as you, with a little help from Brooke.”

            She started looking through my wardrobe and took out a white v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans, and a navy blue blazer. “Here since you are wearing the same jeans take off your shirt and let me see what this looks like on you.” My eyes opened wide. “Ah come on, don’t do that! Does it matter if I see you shirtless? In case you forgot, you are about to get married to a gay guy.” I rolled my eyes. “We are going on our first date.”

            I took off my snapback and my shirt to reveal the slightly bruised area that is starting to fade away. She started to giggle. Why was she giggling? “H-Harry, is that a hickey?” She asked, still trying to hold down her laughter. I let go of the shirt that was still in my hands and ran toward the full body mirror. I looked closely at the spot she pointed at, and I did have one. I had more than one, probably around five.

            “Louis…” I whined while trying to cover it up. “What happened?” Jamie said, controlling her laughter. She was at the tattoo shop last night. She saw me when I was leaving after I got the tattoo. But after the tattoo, it ended with my shirt off again, along with Louis’. At least he locked the door.

            “Me and um, Louis might have had a snogging session…” I trailed off, placing my eyesight to the floor of my room. “Aw! Brooke is going to be so proud!” She laughed, with me chuckling after.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 This chapter seemed really, really stupid and kind of rushed but I'm really sorry!! Gahh!! Now I feel stupid!! Any way! After this horrible chapter, I hope you still liked it!!!

Fan, vote, comment, and follow!!! I love you guys!!!