Chapter Twenty

Liam's P.O.V

"Niall, do we have to go to Nando's?" I questioned, wrapping my arm around his waist. He nodded his head as he finished off the small cup of ice cream. "Hey Li, have you heard from Harry in a while? He always calls me when he isn't around me, so I know that he is okay." I shook my head. I don't think it's a big deal. For all I know, Louis and Harry could be having sex right about now. 

"I'm going to call him." Niall finally stated and got out his phone. He put it one speaker and it started ringing. 

It kept ringing until it stopped suddenly. "Harry? Harry? Are you there?" I asked. 

"Help us... Please. We are at the abandoned building by the old supermarket. Please come help us." A feminine voice whispered into the phone, with fear spilling out of her voice. The line went dead soon after that. 

I looked at Niall and said, "C'mon we need to help them!"

^^^^

Harry's P.O.V

"Who the hell turned the lights off?" Mark yelled out, the gun digging deeper into the side of my head. "Harry, I'm sorry..." I heard Louis whimper out. "Louis I love you." 

"I-I love you too."

"Would you fags shut up!" Mark shouted in my ear, the gun making a throbbing pain start on the temple of my head. "Please let me go." I pleaded.

 "Mummy, I'm scared." I heard one of the girls say. I couldn't see anything at all; except for the little sliver of light reflecting off of the glass window. "What the actual fuck is going on?!" Mark shouted. I winced as the grip on my neck tightened even more. I tried to moved but he jerked me back towards him.

"Don't you move, you little fucker!" He yelled, making my ear throb at how loud he was.

"MARK! JUST LET. HIM. GO!" Louis yelled as I heard more hitting of the glass. Mark snorted at the comment. "I don't need light to kill a queer." He snarled for all of us to hear. 

He loaded the gun once more and pressed the cold piece of metal to my head. I flinched and tried to shrink away from it. But it was no use as he pressed it deeper into my skin. 

Then I heard something click and turn. 

The whole room went silent. The only thing breaking it was shouting outside.

"Don't say a word." Mark seethed to all of us. I could see the outline of Louis' shadow even more now and his eyes. He nodded towards my way and stood up straighter.

"HELP US! PLEASE! HELP! HE'S GOING TO KILL US! PLEASE! Help me...please..." He yelled but it soon turned to fake sobs. How can he do that so well? "Did you hear that? It sounded like Louis! Open the damn door, hurry!" I heard a muffled voice say.

"Okay okay! Niall hold on. This lock is really hard to get open." I heard Liam say. Niall's with him! Thank God! I heard Mark grumble, "Who is that?" Then I heard something turn within the door. I looked towards the door and it creaked open.

"Harry?! Louis, where are you guys?" I heard Liam yelp. Mark then removed the gun but replaced it right under my chin.

Then, the lights turned back on. 

Mark took the gun away and pointed it at Niall. "Who are you?! I'm going to shoot you, including you too!" He bellowed towards Niall and Liam. "Please let us go!" Jay yelled out, after holding the girls in her arms. 

Mark pointed the gun towards her and shot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I felt like doing a cliffhanger, I don't know why! So how did you like this? I wrote most of this at 3 in the morning and then the rest of it about ten minutes ago! Leave your comments!!

I can't update tomorrow because I'm kind of getting sick :/ ughh! But I will try my hardest to update tomorrow or the next day. I'm sorry! but leave your comments!!

Love you guys!! xxx