Chapter Twenty-Five (Mature)

Harry's P.O.V

*One Year Later*

"Hey Harry? Did you ever want to start a family?" Louis asked me. I sat up on his bed and raised one eyebrow. "Why?"

He looked at me nervously and exhaled. "J-just answer the question, Haz." I've always wanted a family. I wanted to have a wife or a husband too and I have an amazing boyfriend. "I've always wanted a family, yes. I want a son first and then a daughter." I smiled contently. "W-what if we could start one? Like a surrogation?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"B-but Louis, I'm still a... a virgin." I hate to admit it. But I was. We've never done anything passed blowjobs and handjobs. He came over to me and cupped my face. "I want to make sure that you were ready, babe. I still love you no matter what. I don't want us to have sex and then the next morning, you regret it." He stated. I've been ready for a long time. I just didn't want to seem desperate.

"Lou, when was your first time?" He chuckled at the innocence that I kept giving off. "I was nineteen and it was with a guy. It was a drunken mistake though. We just kind of forgot about it." He shrugged off. I bit my lip roughly and I mumbled, "What if I am ready?"

He gave me a worried look. "I don't know, Harry. I want it to be special. When the time comes, I will make it as memorable as possible. Okay?" I nodded as he continued to gather up the dirty laundry that he planned on me doing. I still was at UNI for another year but mainly living here most of the time. 

"But Louis, I am a twenty-one year old virgin..." He cupped my cheek with his smooth hand and smiled. "I still love you," He grabbed my other hand and kissed it, "But let's not talk about it right now." He finished, intertwining our fingers together. I nodded my head as I placed a light kiss on his lips. 

^^^^

He slammed the door behind me and shoved me up against it. "So you tease me through the whole dinner? I had a boner with your mum and mine fully aware that I had one. You are going to pay." He growled, nipping at my neck harshly. I moaned out at the words he was saying into my ear.

He put his hands on my bum and forced me to jump up. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his perfect waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and met his lips with mine in a hurry. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and I moaned as I felt his length being pressed against my thigh. He started walking backwards to what I am guessing is his bedroom.

He opened the door blindly and walked into the bedroom and pushed the door closed as he kissed down my jaw. He pushed my back up against the door and pressed his lips even harder to mine. He let go of my legs, my feet touching the ground. He sucked lightly on my soft spot, making me go weak in my knees. He slowly took off the beanie I was wearing and threw it across the room as he started undoing the buttons on my black shirt. 

He slipped it off my shoulders and bit down on my neck. I moaned loudly, putting my hands in his hair. He jerked his hips to mine and pulled away from my neck. He looked at me and ground his hips into mine. I threw my head back and he whispered, "Take your shoes off, love." He bit on my earlobe and tugged on it. 

I hurriedly took my shoes off and he started unclasping the black, leather belt. He pulled down my pants quickly and I kicked them off. He led me to the bed and slipped his shirt off. My boxers were straining as I could feel the outline of his cock against mine and I moaned loudly. Once he slipped his pants down, I pushed him down on the bed and straddled his hips. 

"I-I'm ready." I whispered, looking him straight in the eyes. He nodded and gave me a loving kiss on the cheek. "Are you sure?" I nodded. I kissed him lightly, dragging my lip across his gently. He pulled down my boxers carefully, as if I would break. 

I put my hands on the hem of his Topman's and pulled them down hesitantly. I watched his eyes darken with lust as they slipped off of his ankles. He put a hand on my waist and kissed down my chest. He left little marks down my stomach and stopped. He tugged on the few hairs and I moaned softly. 

Then his mouth trailed back up and kissed me. I pulled away with a whine and muttered, "Tease." He smirked, kissing me before saying, "Lift you legs up." I obeyed and he fished something out of the bedside table. He opened the bottle and applied something thick to his fingers.

He pushed one finger in a little bit and I gasped. "It's okay, baby. You're doing so good." He cooed into my ear as the pain stretched through me. It felt weird, I must admit. Once I was used to it somewhat he pushed in halfway and I clenched up around his finger and he kissed my shoulder lightly. 

He pushed in the rest of the way and I gripped his hair tightly. He curled his fingers as he kissed my shoulder repeatedly. The pain started going away and pleasure started coursing though my body. He curled his finger slowly and I shot my head back and moaned. "L-Louis... right there." I panted out, gripping his hair even more. 

He pushed in a second finger and the pleasure stopped for a brief second. He pushed in more and more until both of his fingers were hitting that one spot. "L- oh God! Louis!" I yelled. He took out his fingers and I whined. He grabbed a small packet and tore it open before putting the condom on his aching dick. I blushed and looked down just as he applied the lube. 

He aligned up to me and pushed in, causing me to gasp. He pushed in more until it was a mix of pain and pleasure. He stopped and waited for me to let him know to continue. I nodded my head and he thrusted a little. He started thrusting in more, as I started rocking my hips with is. 

I moaned out, causing him to thrust deeply into me. Sweat started forming on my forehead, making my hair stick to it. I started stroking myself, feeling a sigh of pleasure roll through me even more. He pulled out and pushed back in deeply causing a knot in my stomach to form. "Let me." He growled, replacing my hand with his. I threw my head back as he kept pumping his fist in the same motion as he was thrusting. 

"L-Louis, I-I..." I could finish my as more pleasure rolled through my veins, making me feel like I was on cloud 9. "LOUIS!" I moaned out, coming onto his chest and hand, along on my chest and stomach. My climax hit me like a ton of bricks as his thrusts got sloppier until he moaned loudly, throwing his head back as his legs started shaking along with mine.

He slowly pulled out of me, discarding the condom into the trash bin before pulling the blanket up and over us. He wrapped his arm me before I pushed the sweat slick hair out of his eyes. "You were so beautiful." He breathed out kissing my forehead. I rest my head on his shoulder as his hand ran up and down my back. 

"Let's go get cleaned up." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me to the washroom. I love him so much.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That was my second time writing Larry smut and to me it was horrible. Comment what you think so I can make it look and sound better!! haha! But school is starting tomorrow for me and @Deminasx and my updates won't take that long. I update almost everyday or every other day. 

Since I share the computer with my brother, I will try and make sure that my updates are close to each other. I don't want to be that author that totally forgets about her stories and leaves her readers hanging... SO I WILL TRY MY BEST!!

FAN VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!! xXX