Chapter Eighteen

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up with ringing in my ears. Am I dead? I feel numb and cold and it felt surprisingly comfortable. I looked around as I stood up from the spot I was in. I remember getting shot in my side and just like my other injuries for the past week, they aren’t noticeable.

            “Harry? Are you with me?” I was hoping for an answer and I never got one. I started to panic when everything was white around me. I couldn’t see anything but white and it is starting to scare me.

            I have been walking around for ten minutes and my head is slick with sweat. The room started to get darker and that alarmed me more. I hissed as my head was hit with this unbearable pain. It was right on the area Jason hit.

            My stomach started to hurt as if someone kicked it and that did happen with Jason. My side was the worse as it felt like it was being cut all over again. I fell to the ground on my knees and hissed in pain again. The room was dark now and I couldn’t see anything now.

            I was colder than before and it was uncomfortable and unsettling. I saw something bright come towards me. It made me warm and I wonder if I am really dying this time. I smiled as I felt comfortable.

            The last I remember before I blacked out was someone saying in a familiar voice, "Louis, please I love and need you."

^^^^ 

I groaned as my side hurt. I heard a gasp and something grab my hand. I can’t open my eyes but I can spell disinfectant from a hospital. “Boo, are you awake?” I wanted to say yes but my mouth was so dry and it felt like if I tried to talk, I would choke. The only thing I could do was groan again.

            “Oh my God, Louis can you please try to open your eyes?” I realized that it was Harry’s voice and he doesn’t sound in pain physically or he hates me! I opened my eyes and fixed my gaze on the boy in front of me.

            He looked tired and his eyes were red and puffy. “Hey Haz, can I get some water?” He nodded and we both were startled as I croaked that whole sentence. I can’t believe he is okay! He was dead the last time I saw him!

            He handed me the water and I drank most of it up. You get thirsty when you have been in the hospital. When I put it on a nearby table, I felt his lips slam on mine. He pulled on my bottom lip which made me moan, definitely better than Liam… 

            I kissed back more aggressively and I heard my heart monitor beeping faster. He chuckled as he heard it too and slyly slipped his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced together and we finally ran out of breath. He pulled away but only to attach his lips right under my jaw line. “Mm, I missed a lot of this.”

            He peppered kisses across my jaw line and talked in between them. “I…miss this...too…you left me and…I didn’t know what to do.” I closed my eyes and put my hands in his curls as he kissed down the side of my neck. He put a feathery light kiss on the back of my ear which made me moan a little louder than intended.

            I pulled on his hair and he looked up at me. I connected our lips and rested one hand on his hip and the other on the back of his neck. I moved my lips with his forcefully, trying to get rid of that thing that happened with me and Liam. That was truly the worst idea in my life.

            I sucked on his bottom lip and ran my tongue along it. He granted entrance immediately and I smirk. “Someone is eager.” I said against his lips, going back to the same process we were in. If I keep this up, I think my heart monitor will break because of my heart rate.