Chapter Twenty-Three

Harry's P.O.V

I knocked hesitantly on the door of my childhood home. I haven't been here for what seems like a lifetime. "I've got it, mum!" I heard a familiar voice say, padding feet coming closer and closer to the door. I looked at Louis and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, tightening the grip on our hands.

The door flew open. I smiled at the figure that has gotten taller since I've left. "H-Harry? Harry! Oh my God!" Gemma shouted, flinging onto me. I laughed, hugging her back. She pulled away and smiled at Louis. "You two! Come in! Harry, I've missed you so much." She said, wiping her eyes from the tears that started to form in them. 

Louis and I walked into the two story house and I smiled. It still was the same as when I left. I felt my heart clench. I probably hurt my mum and Gemma by leaving. "Gem honey, who was at the-." I heard my mother's voice call out while she walked into the that we were at. Her eyes widened and her jaw went slack slightly.

She came running towards me and I let go of Louis' hand. I wrapped my arms around her petite figure as she she smiled into my shoulder. "I missed you so much, Harry." I felt tears prickle at my eyes at her words. I clenched my eyes shut as he back shook. 

She pulled away and said, "You came back. I missed you so much. So has Gemma. I'm so glad you came back." She cried, wiping the tears off of my face. She looked over my shoulder and smiled. "Harry, who's this?" I looked over my shoulder and smiled at Louis. His biceps bulging out more than usual because of the white muscle top that he was wearing. His tattoos on full display and it made him look hotter.

"This is Louis; my boyfriend." He smiled, stepping forward and putting out his hand. "Hello Anne. Nice to meet you." She shook his hand and smiled. "Let's all go have a cup of tea." She nodded, walking towards the kitchen with us in tow.

We sat down at the table as she poured us a cup of the steaming tea. She handed them to us and asked, "So how long have you been together." 

"Four months." Louis stated, taking a small sip of the hot drink. She nodded. I could tell she didn't like the tattoos but she isn't the one to judge like that. "Louis what is your last name?" He set the cup down and smiled at her. "It's Tomlinson, ma'am." Her eyes widened and her jaw went slack. 

"You mean, you are the step-son of Mark Tomlinson? The one who went to jail for kidnapping you and your family, and almost killing your... boyfriend?!" She shrieked out, putting her hands to her mouth. "Mum, I'm okay. Really, I am! I did almost get shot though. But it was to save his mum from getting a bullet." I sighed, putting my hand on hers gently. 

"Are both of you okay?" We nodded and looked at each other. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. They've always changed shade when his mood was different. When he was happy or excited, they were a dark shade of blue. When he was sad or angry, they would turn to a grey color. I thought it was amazing how they could change like that.

"...-nd tell your mother I said I hope she is okay. Along with your sisters." I snapped back into reality, only catching on to half of what my mum said. My mum sighed but smiled. "Harry, could you go Gemma so she could meet Louis properly." I nodded and went out of the room.

Louis' P.O.V

I looked over my shoulder until Harry was fully out of my view. I looked back at Anne with one hand on her hip. "Louis, you are such a nice lad. Harry has seemed happier than the last time I saw him. But do you really love my son?" My expression became serious at her words.

"Of course. We have helped each other. He's helped me with my past family drama and I have helped him with the bullying at his UNI." I said with a straight face. I'm not lying. I have helped him and he has helped me.

"Do you really?"

"Really." I stated, nodding my head slightly. She smiled at me just as Gemma and Harry came into the room. Gemma had fresh tears in her eyes but with a proud smile on her face. Harry did too. I'm glad that this happened.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is kind of a interesting filler chapter... Harry finally went to his home!! Awwwwww!! Louis is so cute with Harry and I just feel like calling everything cute and perfect for a reason... oh because WE LEAKED A SONG. It's funny how Beliebers have been waiting two months for a song that they know about and we've leaked a song that we didn't even know about... we are the FBI!! 

We should take over!

Fan! Vote, comment and follow me please!!

Love you guys! xxx