Chapter Three

Harry's P.O.V

I walk into homeroom with a little smile on my face. I can’t get Louis out of my mind. The way he smiles and the lip ring makes him hotter, his dyed hair that compliments his style. I absentmindedly sat down at my seat and waited quietly for class to start.

“Um, hi, I’m Jamie and I’m new here. Could I sit with you?” She asked shyly. I smiled up at her and she gave me another one back. “Sure thing, nobody sits with me unless-.” I stopped short. I haven’t even said my name to her and I am about to tell her about my past here. I am so stupid sometimes. She gave me a questioning look but could tell that I didn’t want to talk.

“I’m Harry, by the way.”

^^^^

Instead of eating lunch with Niall, I decided to have it with Jamie and a friend of hers named Brooke. They seemed really nice, but they might turn into the girls that like me but won’t help me out. “So Brooke, you said you had a job here in the area.” I stated again after faintly hearing that from Jamie and Brooke talking. We stood in line to get lunch and I towered over them by a good five inches. “Yea I work at a tattoo parlor. I am the receptionist. Liam need work at the counter so him and Louis could get more clients in for appointments.”

I stared at her with wide eyes. “You know Liam and Louis?” She nodded and said, “Yep, Louis is really cute. But don’t tell him I told you. Since you know him, I am guessing. But he is gay so, but that still doesn’t mean he looks like a punk teddy bear.” I dropped my jaw and I’m pretty sure Brooke and Jamie were holding in their laughter.

“Really, Louis is?” I asked astonished. Well that clears a lot of things up for me. I was about to say something when the worst voice in the world stopped me in my tracks. “Hey, you guys shouldn’t be hanging out with that. He doesn’t like your kind.” Jason sneered.

They gave me confused looks. “What do you mean?” Brooke asked. She seems like she cares about me. Not for long once she finds out. “Well you see here, Harry is bi. So he doesn’t like you.” Jamie rolled her eyes. “Bisexual means that you like boys and girls. Not just boys.” She retorted with another roll of her eyes. My heart filled with hope. Jason seemed flustered by her remark but his face contorted with anger.

I didn’t see his fist come flying at me until the impact hit me. His clenched hand came in contact with my jaw and I fell limp to the floor. He already hurt it yesterday. I heard most of the boys snicker at my pain. My hair was pulled with so much force, it really hurt. I kept my eyes shut tight as my head was hit with multiple fists and hit against the hard ground.

“Stop, Jason you need to stop!” I heard Jamie and Brooke yell simultaneously. I quickly got up and ran out of the main entrance of the school. I ran but it soon turned into a slow walk. I felt dizzy as I put my hand to the back of my head. I needed to get to one place. I needed to get to that one person who I know that cares about me, who knows what I’m going through.

My vision started to get blurry and my pace turned into a run, running into the tattoo shop. Louis and Liam were eating their lunch and were seemingly startled by my entrance.

“L-Louis, help me please.” I whimpered. He gasped and got up in an instant, putting his hands on my shoulders. My vision had black dots in them and I knew that wasn’t good. “What did I do wrong, Louis?” I said before I fell into his arms, with him yelling my name and shouting for Liam to call an ambulance. I soon blacked out.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay! How's the story so far? The chapters are kind of short so bare with me for a second until they get longer. But yea! Now, Like i said before, these events never happened, including them becoming a couple later in the story. It's just a fan-fiction, which means not real. 

So if a few people don't like the thought of Larry then dont read this. Im not saying they are in a romance and I'm not saying they aren't. Whatever they do is their business. I just tend to go with what they do. I don't ship anything really. I support the boys 100%. 

AFTER THAT! okay!! Sorry about that just wanted to make sure people knew! 

Fan!

Follow!

Comment! 

Love ya!

-Taylor*