Chapter Sixteen

Louis' P.O.V

“Babe, wake up for me.” I was confused as to who was calling me babe, since Harry betrayed me. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Liam looking down at me. I smiled slightly but he could sense something was wrong.

            “What’s the matter babe?” I groaned and got up from my spot on his bed. How did I end up in his flat? That’s not my main priority right now. “My face hurts because Harry punched it. And I guess I cheated on him with you…” He chuckled and looked at me fondly.

            “You guys had a fling and he took it too seriously. But whatever happens, you’ve got me.” With that, he put his lips on mine. He put his hands on my waist and sat down with me. What is going on? When did I start kissing Liam…and liked it?

            I went through with it and put my hands around the back of his neck. He moved his lips with mine slowly and passionately. I started to do the same and he leaned me back on the bed, with him on top of me. I liked the kiss. But I just didn’t get the sparks like I did when I kissed Harry.

            His tongue traced my bottom lip and when I didn’t allow him entrance, he bit my lip and I gasped. He took that as an advantage and slipped in his tongue. Our tongues were fighting for dominance.

            I started to get out of breath and I pulled away reluctantly. I wanted my Harry back. It pains me to know that I know for a fact that I didn’t cheat on him. I was just in the hospital and now I am with Liam. It hurts so much and I loved him so much. I need a distraction, or I will drown in my own sorrow.

            “Now, does that fling with him bother you now?” I looked into his soft brown eyes and looked down at his lips. I found a distraction. I slammed my lips on his and pulled on his short hair. I kept playing with his hair as he fumbled with my shirt.

            I lifted my body slightly so he could take it off. He pushed me back down rather forcefully and started running his hand down my chest to my stomach, repeating the action.

            I moaned as he made his way down my neck, nibbling once in a while. He smirked against and that made me moan slightly. He slowly kissed up my neck, with his lip ring brushing my skin. He kissed right behind my ear, which made me shiver.

            “You like that don’t you?” He took my earlobe in between his lips and I moaned as my answer. “That’s what I was looking for.” He said cheekily said. I flipped him over so I was on top of him. I yanked his shirt off and looked at him breathlessly. Why am I doing this again? Oh, because right now I need a distraction and I am really turned on how Liam is rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

            “Mm, Louis…” I chuckled and played with the hem of jeans. “Don’t be a tease.” My response to his comment, I attached my lips to his neck. I kissed slowly down it until he stifled a moan. I figured that was his soft spot. I nibbled on that spot and he moan loudly. I went to his ear and said, “Am I still being one?”

            He nodded frantically and I trailed my hand down his stomach, ending at his belt. “Louis…” He whined underneath me. I’m really excited that I can turn things around and be in control, unlike my life right now.

            I moved my hands around his stomach and sides. I continued kissing down his chest and then to his stomach.

            Everything else was a blur and all I remember is Liam moaning my name.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sooo, yea. I feel like MelishiaHoran is going to get mad at me for this! I don't know why.. It could be because her comment made me laugh but at the same time kind of cautious. I don't know. I'm tired and I think of stupid shit....

Anyways, Fan! Vote! Comment! 

And Oh my God!!! Louis! I'm so proud of him. And his new teammates just outed him as gay so I am super happy! There were a bunch of these tweets that said the same thing like, "Congrats to Louis Tomlinson for Doncaster Rovers and inadvertently becoming Britain's first openly gay footballer."

So it would've been possible that Louis told them since he isn't on a full on contract. And the team doesn't have to hide it because a contract doesn't say that they can't.

I can't

I just can't even

Now I must go eat ice cream and fangirl over Larry some more and congrats the people for the tweets! 

haha!

Love you guys xxx