Chapter Twenty-Six

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to kisses being placed all over my face. I fluttered my eyes open to Louis leaning over me with a smile on his face. "Good morning, curly." He said rasping. "Hey babe." I kissed his forehead and he closed his eyes at the contact.

"D-do you regret... last night?" He asked, looking down and away from my gaze. I kissed him on the lips and smiled. "I don't regret a thing. That was the best night of my life." I stated proudly and his frown slowly turned into a smile. He was leaning over me fully now and I started tracing one of the tattoos on his shoulder.

"It was mine too. Let's go get so breakfast." He smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek before climbing up over me and grabbing his pair of boxers lying on the floor. I grabbed mine too and slipped them on before I stood up and took a step. 

A pain shot through my back and my arse and I froze. Louis stopped to look at me and smiled sadly. "It's going to hurt, babe. Would you like me to carry you?" I nodded and held out my arms childishly. He chuckled and brought his arm to go into the crook of my legs and the other under my arms. 

I rested my head into the crook of his neck and left a small kiss. Once we entered the kitchen. He sat me down gently onto one of the chairs of the table. He started rummaging through the cabinets and the fridge and turned to face me. I raised one eyebrow and he laughed nervously. 

"All I have is milk and uh... bread." I chuckled and waved him over to me. I pulled him onto my lap and kissed him. "It's okay. We can have toast and milk for breakfast. As long as I have it with you." I said, pressing a kiss to his neck. He laughed loudly, pushing my bare chest lightly. "How do you have so many cheesy things to say to me, yet you are so awkward?" I shrugged, pushing him off of me so he stumbled to the counter.

"I guess it comes with the package." I said, smirking as he chuckled and got the bread from the bag. Once he put it in the toaster and turned to me. "Since you pushed me, you are going to get the toast by yourself." My eyes widened. I don't think I can walk a baby step the way I was. He looked at my expression and smiled. He turned around just as the toast popped up and his eyebrows shot up.

"Oh look! Go get it." He said, walking out of the kitchen with a loud cackle. I sighed and looked at the fresh toast. I was really hungry. But my arse hurts too much. I stood up as more pain shot through my body. Then I thought of an idea. I took one step and fell. 

"OW!" I yelled, rolling onto my back and groaning. "Louis! I-I ow!" I heard pattering feet and a gasp. "Harry? Oh my god are you okay?" He asked, kneeling down next to me. "I-I fell and I'm really hurting." I whimpered out. "Here, let me pick you up." I nodded and held out my arms and wrapped them around his neck. 

He picked me up and brought me to the small lounge. I smile crept onto my face and I giggled quietly. He snapped his head towards me and stopped walking. "You faker!" He put me down on the couch and huffed.

"I'm sorry!" He chuckled and sat down next to me. "I love you." 

"I love you too, boo." He smiled and put his lips on mine a kiss.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Short. I know. But I wanted to give you guys an update and everything!! So this is sadly the last chapter and I will put up the Epilogue tomorrow or maybe even tonight??? Andddddd the story that I will be putting up after this story issss...... Protector -Dark Larry Stylinson/Marcel Fanfiction!!!

Here is the prologue type thingy:

"What's your name, love?" Louis breathed huskily into my ear. My eyes widened as his lips attached to my neck. I gasped at the feeling. He sucked lightly at the skin under his soft lips. I was frozen to the spot in the empty hallway. The small chattering from the kitchen could still be heard as the pain intensified on my neck. 

"So, what's your name again?" He asked, his lips brushing against my neck, which made me shiver. "U-uh, M-Marcel." I stuttered nervously. Hit bit down harshly on my neck and I winced in pain. I wanted to push him away but I just couldn't bring myself to move at all. "When my mum introduced me I never caught your name. You just looked so fucking hot." He whispered and placed a light kiss on the bruised area. I closed my eyes briefly but opened then back up to get a glance at him.

His piercing blue eyes stared back at me. His hair was up and slightly shifted to the side and he was fit. But why was he doing this to a nerd like me? Doesn't he see how ugly I am? He cupped my cheek with one hand and the other on the small of my back. "Don't think differently about yourself, babe." He walked away right after he ran his fingertips over my crotch lightly. 

"I'll be seeing you again." He stated, before walking away from me.

I hope you guys go read it because you have been amazing!! thank you!!

I am going to start the epilogue right now!! Oh and the gif on the side... he made that face to Louis at a concert during a song!! I about died!! I watched the vidoe and he did but I don't know which song and everything but arghghggh LARRY FEELS.

Love you guyss! Xxx