Chapter Twenty-One

Louis' P.O.V

He shot the gun towards my mum. Harry got out of Mark's grasp and pushed her out of the way. "Harry!" The bullet missed his head only by a little bit. His chest was rising and falling rapidly. Niall ran towards Mark and tackled him for the gun. The gun flew out of his hand and slid a few feet away. 

"Liam! Liam! Get the gun!" I yelled towards him. He looked at me in bewilderment but ran over, picking up the sickly weapon. "Now, c-come break the glass with it." I demanded, waving him over to me. I was trying to be calm, even though I wanted to scream and cry in frustration but I knew that I could get everyone out safely.

Liam came up to the window and slammed the gun against the glass. It didn't crack. "Dammit! Hit it again!" I cried out as he hit it multiple times. I looked over at Niall who was keeping Mark down on the ground while Harry was in front of my mum and the girls in a protective way.

Liam's face was red from frustration as he gave it one last hit. "Louis, it's not going to work." He breathed out. "Liam, I'm going to move out of the way and you need to shoot the glass." I informed him, he gave me wide eyes but nodded, looking back at Niall struggling to keep Mark down on the ground. 

I moved my back all the way out to the wall so I wasn't in range of the gun. He shakily pulled the trigger, and it shot through the glass, making a hole appear in it. He started hitting the sides of the hole until it broke and it was enough for me to get through. I ran over and climb through it, only to have a cut through my stomach. I winced but made it into the room. 

"Louis!" Harry yelled. I ran over to him and hugged him. I looked at my mum and smiled at her. I hugged her tightly, feeling in my eyes. "I'm so sorry." She whispered into my shoulder. "It's okay, it's okay." 

I looked over at the door at looked at Harry. "The door is unlocked, all of you; go find help and stay out there." They nodded except for Harry. "I-I don't want to leave you." I cupped his face and kissed his lips lightly. "I'll get out. Niall has a good grip on him right now. Go get help. Please protect them." I gave him one more hug and another kiss and waved him towards the door. He grabbed Daisy and Phoebe's hands and walked them to the door quietly along with my mother and Fizzy and Lottie. They slipped out of the door and I turned back to Mark.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I spat to Mark. Mark flipped Niall over and punched him, before coming at me. His hands grabbed my neck and tightened his grip on it. I felt the wind knock out of my lungs. "You deserve to die you fag! You ruined my chances of killing you all!" He yelled in my face.

"You... are so... mental." I struggled to get out. I started getting more and more dizzy as he kept choking me. Then the grip was removed. I fell to the floor breathing in heavily, trying to get the air back in my lungs. I looked in front of me to see Mark on the ground unconscious with Liam behind him. 

"I-I hit him in the back of the head with the gun." He mumbled. I could tell he didn't want to do this. I got up just as the door opened. "Police!" 

^^^^

Harry's P.O.V

Louis came out with tears down his face, along with Niall and Liam. I ran up to him and and wrapped my arms around his shaking body. "Are you okay? What's the matter with your neck? Where's Mark?" 

I heard him chuckle through the tears. "He's being arrested. I'm fine, and he started choking me." I gasped, kissing all over his face. His embrace became tighter around me as I looked over at his mum who was smiling at us. "Lou, I think you should go to your mum." He looked at me and smiled, giving me a kiss on the lips as he walked over to his mum.

I watched as they started talking and then they hugged. I smiled just as a police officer came up to me. "Could you report what has happened?" I nodded and he smiled lightly, bringing me over to the empty patrol car. 

"Well, Louis was going to the store and he hadn't came back in an hour, even though the store was barely ten minutes away. Then someone broke in and I tried hiding, but someone found me and brought me here. Then Mark, Louis' stepfather, was threatening us and he tried to shoot Louis' mum. That's when Niall and Liam came in and held him down to buy some time. Then we called the police and that's it." I took a deep breath, still shaken up by the whole situation.

"And do you know why he was doing all of this?"

I nodded. "He didn't like that Louis was gay. I'm Louis' boyfriend and in the past, Louis and Mark had a fight because his parents found out he had a boyfriend. And that's why he kidnapped me because nobody should love another man." The man nodded, writing something down. 

"What are the names that were involved?" His eyes showed sympathy as a few tears fell from my eyes. "Louis Tomlinson, Jay Tomlinson, Charlotte Tomlinson, Daisy and Phoebe Tomlinson, Felicite Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Mark."

"Okay that's a lot of people," He joked, " But we will get the report in. And I am positive that Mark will never bother any of you guys again. Have a good day, young man." I nodded and made my way over to Niall and Liam.

"Thank you guys so much." I whispered, my throat getting scratched up from the crying. They brought me into a hug, whispering that it was okay. I felt something grab onto my leg and I looked down to see one of the twins that I recongnized as Phoebe.

I smiled and picked her up. She started crying into my shoulder, her small arms wrapping around my neck. "Hey sweetheart, it's okay. Don't worry, he won't bother you again. You want to go see Louis?" She shook her head. "And why not?"

"B-because I want to thank you for making Louis happy. And he's talking to mummy at the moment." She mumbled into my shoulder. I patted her back soothingly as she sobbed quietly into my shoulder.  

"Phoebe, go to mum, okay?" She nodded as I let her to the ground. I looked at Louis and smiled at him. "I love you." He whispered, attaching his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his lips moved with mine gently. The kiss was innocent, but full of passion. I pulled away and put my forehead to his. 

We smiled at each other as I ran my fingers over his bruised neck. I grimaced. "He choked you, didn't he?" He nodded. "It's fine though, Liam knocked him out with the gun when I started to feel dizzy." I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek, interlocking our fingers. "Let's go get your mum and we can go home. I'll call the police station later." He smiled and started walking towards the small family.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Here is an update! I am so sorry for not updating!! 

I have nothing to say!! Im in a hurry!!

Love you guyss!!xxx