Chapter Seven

Louis' P.O.V

“Hey Brooke, your shift doesn’t start till-.” She cut me off by waving her hand. “Save it Tommo. We have to get ready for your date. You have two hours to get ready.” I was shocked at the outburst. I guess I am going to get ready. I shrugged and she grabbed wrist, leading me out of the shop.

            “But why do I have to get ready when the date is in two hours?” I questioned as she kept driving to my flat. “This is your first date with Harry out of many. You need to make it memorable.” She stated with a straight face, telling the truth. My heart fluttered at the thought of Harry and me going on many other dates. But we are just going on a date; maybe I could ask him to be my boyfriend.

            We arrived at my flat and walked to the door. “I am guessing that Jamie is being a drama queen about Harry’s clothes because she is helping him get ready and you are about to do the same thing.” I said as she smiled an evil grin. “You know me so well, Tomlinson.”

            “Okay so those jeans look somewhat presentable. So let me find a shirt.” I looked down at my jeans and had to agree with her. They were just black skinny jeans. I rolled my eyes as Brooke was throwing my shirts around the room, making it even messier.

            “God Louis, don’t you have anything besides black? Oh wait! Here is something.” She pulled out a shirt that I haven’t worn in a long time. I didn’t wear it because it brought back horrible memories. It still had the bloodstain when-. I cringed at the thought and mentally told myself not to think about the past and think about how wonderful this date is going to be.

“Louis…Louis.” Brooke said, waving her hand in front of my face. “Which one would you want to wear?” She held up two different shirts. One was the shirt that I didn’t want to wear, and a shirt that was okay. It was a light blue button-up shirt. It would look good with some white Toms and the bottom of my jeans rolled up.

            “The blue shirt; I really don’t like the other one.” I mumbled. She shrugged and put the other shirt back on the rack in my wardrobe. “Okay, take off your shirt and let’s see what this looks like.” I shrugged and grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. I felt Brooke staring at me with a sly smile. “I know I am irresistible, but no need to go stalker face on me.” I cheekily said before the room was filled with her laughing.

^^^^ 

I walked into Racine, a decent restaurant to have a date. Harry was waiting in the front of the building and waited kindly for me to arrive. “Hey Harry.” I gave him a hug and a peck on the lips. His cheeks turned a shade pink. He walked in and he took me by surprise that he slipped his rather large hand around my feminine one.

            “Hello, sir how may I help you?” The hostess said to me. “I have a reservation for Tomlinson.” She looked at the list and nodded with a smile. She grabbed some menus and motioned us to follow her. “Here you are; Zayn will be with you shortly.” I nodded curtly and pulled Harry’s chair out for him. He giggled slightly which made me laugh and we both sat down.

            “Hello, I am Zayn; may I start off with some drinks for you?” The waiter, Zayn said but waved at Harry who waved back enthusiastically. “Hey Zayn, haven’t seen you since grade eight! How are you?” Harry said brightly to Zayn. I couldn’t help but feel a slight twinge of jealousy. Why am I jealous? They are just friends!

            “Louis this is Zayn. We have been friends since grade four. He was the only friend since I was still bullied.” I smiled and he put his hand out. I shook it. “My name is Louis, Harry’s boyfriend.” He smiled a genuine smile that made his piercing brown eyes that softened.

            “Finally Harry! I always knew you would find somebody!” Harry blushed a bit at what Zayn said. “Yep, I have the best boyfriend in the world.” I said straight to a shocked Harry. His face faltered into a smile and he got the message that I want him to get.

            “Eh, what can I say? It’s probably the curls.” Harry laughed with his smile turning into a smirk. We all laughed and I nodded in agreement. “Well, I am not supposed to have friends on the job, according to Mr. Grumpy Pants over there.” Zayn pointed to a short, pudgy guy whose face was red with anger at a busboy with one shattered plate in his trembling hands. He looked like he was going to cry any second and I wanted to stop the old man from yelling any further at him.

            “I will have red wine please.” Harry said as him and Zayn looked at me. “I will have the same too.” I ordered. Zayn walked off to get the drinks and Harry looked at me. “So I am your boyfriend now?” I nodded and leant over the table to kiss him.

            Zayn came back with the wine and an extra bottle just in case we wanted more. He asked us what to eat and Harry said, “We will both have the ravioli.” Oh, I guess he is ordering for me. I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head.

            “First you dress really, really hot, and then you order for me?” I interrogated to Harry who blushed after that. I smirked and he took me by surprise when he put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. “I’m so sorry babe.” He breathed with a smirk planted on his face. My breath hitched in my throat as he rubbed his hand up and down my thigh, giving one last squeeze, he withdrew his hand.

            The date was excellent. I walked Harry out and asked him if he wanted me to drive him home. “Nah, you don’t have to. But I am kind of scared.” He mumbled embarrassedly. “Why are you scared?” I asked with concern filling my voice. Ever since I met him, I have been so protective of him. I trust him and he trust me, which I like about this. I haven’t trusted anybody since the day when-.

            Why do I keep thinking about that day? It would just bring back horrible memories, like I thought before. “Um, well if Jason sees me coming home, he would think that I was on a date. And he would think I was on a date but with a boy. Being the homophobic he is he would just be rude.” I understood completely and suggested, “You can come to mine. I mean I could take the couch and you can take my bed.” He nodded enthusiastically with me chuckling at his antics.

            We got into the car and I pulled out of the lot.

            “Wait, Louis. You can sleep in your bed. I don’t want to feel like I am taking over your place.” I shook my head and we kept arguing on who would get the old couch. “Can’t we can just share the bed, boyfriend?” I said teasingly. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So, what do you guys think of that? I think that first date was cute in a way! But yea! I don't have anything to say reall except that Thank you guys for reading it!! It really means alot! So thank you so much!! 

How do you guys like Marcel?? I'm obsessed with him!! Ahh, the cutest nerd ever! Haha!

Love you!! .x

I will probably get an update tomorrow!!