Not a Chapter

So I have some stories that I was wondering if you guys would read once this story is done... I don't have a lot of people reading this but whoever is, I was wondering if you could read my other stories. I already have Not Everything is Left Unspoken up and everything. So I have a few desciptions for other stories. 

*****My Heart Will Always Go On -Based on Titanic Larry Fanfiction*****

Louis Tomlinson:

Louis is grateful for what he has. He might not have much but he has made a good time out of his life. He has a very keen passion of music. He has an extraordinary singing voice. He's also learned a few things on the piano. The only thing that he wishes for is to have was love. Maybe that could change when he has the ticket to the ship of dreams. But some people can stop love without any remorse.

Harry Styles:

Harry doesn't like how he is pampered. He never liked the fancy dinners with high class people. He wants to give, not receive. He wants to have a life filled with music, friends, and the one true love. That's all he could ask for. If he had to live under a bridge, he wouldn't care. As long as he had what he's always wanted. But his mother and step father don't approve of their son's career choices. They want him to be an entrepreneur for his future. They want him to make money. But Harry insists on saying that we have enough to last his whole lifetime. And that isn't a lie either. But what happens when Harry gets all the things he's always wanted? What happens when someone can't let that happen?

^^^^

Karma is for everyone. If you do nice things, you get nice things in return. When you do mean things, you get mean things in return. Louis has always done nice things for people. He never thought of himself; only his family that he rarely sees or his one friend Niall. But he doesn't get anything in return. Nothing bad happens, he just doesn't get anything for himself, and he's okay with that. 

Harry does nice things, but he ends up looking like any other high class citizen. He is showered with nice things, but he doesn't want that. He wants to have a low class life. He wants to see what it's really like to be what he wants to be. So Titanic can give many dreams out, like Harry and Louis'.

Maybe that's why it's called the ship of dreams.

*****My Delimma -Larry Stylinson/Styles Quadruplets Fanfiction*****

Why is this so difficult? Louis kept thinking. Over a long period of time, he has met the Styles' quadruplets. They all have different personalities and that's what made Louis become friends with all of them. 

The geek, Marcel, is rather shy when he first met Louis. When he bumped into Louis, while walking home, they became friends. 

The punk, that goes by Jaden, is covered in tattoos. He finds an interest in Louis and it makes Louis himself slightly uncomfortable.

The popstar, known as Harry Styles, is the solo artist that is a big sensation all around the world. When he meets Louis after coming back from his second world tour, they're attached to the hip.

The teenage father, Edward, had a recent falling out with a former girlfriend. The only reason for that falling out was because most relationships have that. But when the ex, Kaya, finds out she's pregnant with Edwards baby, she left him all alone to be a single father after the birth. 

But what happens when you have mixed feelings for people that look the same? Louis is caught in this love web. His brain is telling him to keep out of it, or he will get heartbroken. But his heart is telling him to stay in it, because he will find love that he's been looking for.

He can't help but have this dilemma.

*****Protector -Dark Larry Stylinson/Marcel Fanfiction*****

"What's your name, love?" Louis breathed huskily into my ear. My eyes widened as his lips attached to my neck. I gasped at the feeling. He sucked lightly at the skin under his soft lips. I was frozen to the spot in the empty hallway. The small chattering from the kitchen could still be heard as the pain intensified on my neck. 

"So, what's your name again?" He asked, his lips brushing against my neck, which made me shiver. "U-uh, M-Marcel." I stuttered nervously. Hit bit down harshly on my neck and I winced in pain. I wanted to push him away but I just couldn't bring myself to move at all. "When my mum introduced me I never caught your name. You just looked so fucking hot." He whispered and placed a light kiss on the bruised area. I closed my eyes briefly but opened then back up to get a glance at him.

His piercing blue eyes stared back at me. His hair was up and slightly shifted to the side and he was fit. But why was he doing this to a nerd like me? Doesn't he see how ugly I am? He cupped my cheek with one hand and the other on the small of my back. "Don't think differently about yourself, babe." He walked away right after he ran his fingertips over my crotch lightly. 

"I'll be seeing you again." He stated, before walking away from me.

*****Oblivious -Larry Stylinson Fanfiction*****

 “I love Eleanor so much! She is just perfect.” Louis gushed to me and the rest of the lads. We all smiled at him but mine was forced. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy for his relationship with Eleanor and she is a sweet girl but, it hurts so much for him to talk about his love towards her. But if he’s happy then I’m happy, I guess.

 I have liked him since the X Factor days and I still can’t get over it. It’s been three years and I don’t think I will get over it any time soon. It hurts when nobody that is in my everyday life sees that I am hurting, especially Louis. The love that I have for him is annoying. I want to move on but I can’t. I hate how it hurts me too. It hurts so much that in some ways, it hurts me physically.

“Hey, how about we all go to Liam’s and have lunch?” Niall suggested. We all agreed except for Louis.

“Sorry mates; I’m going home.” He waved and walked towards his car. I stared at the back of his head as he got in and drove off.

 It was a blur and before I knew it, I was walking back to me and Louis’ flat. I opened the door and called out, “Lou?” With that, he came downstairs with a suitcase. What is he doing?

“Haz, I am moving in with Eleanor! Isn’t that great? See you later!” He shut the door with a smile on his face; not even waiting for a response from me. Now I have nobody. I have caring people all around me but I don’t talk to them anymore. I barely talk to the other lads besides Louis. I don’t smile or laugh that much either. I don’t say much in interviews unless I was spoken to.

The fans have noticed and are scared at how distant I am and the multiple tattoos littering my body. But Louis is just so love struck that he is oblivious. I sat on the couch and covered my face with my hands. A tear came down my cheek.

That night, I cried myself to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So, which story do you guys want my to publish first? Please comment which one! This story is almost done and I want to make you guys happy with the story you like! Comment which one that you want me to publish first. 

Love you guys! xxx