Chapter Two

Harry's P.O.V

We walked into the tattoo parlor and I was actually excited to get one. “Hello I’m Liam. What can I do for you?” A brown-haired boy about Niall’s height asked. He had a lip piercing and tattoo sleeves up his arms. He was very muscular at that but just not my type.

            “Hey Liam my mate, Harry here, would like his first tattoo.” Niall stated cheerily, like he always does when he talks. I nodded sullenly. “Okay Harry, would you like quotes, drawings, sketches? We have tons of designs so feel free to choose.” Liam said to me with a warm smile. I smiled back and mumbled, “Thank you.”

            “Louis will be right with you.” About at that time a fairly fit guy with a lip piercing and a lot of tattoos walked in. His hair was dyed a dark brown. Lighter brown was peeking out of the bottom. His hair was swept to the side and, even though he seemed intimidating, he looked like a sweet guy.

            “Hey mate, I’m Louis. I will be doing the tattoo today, if you would just follow me.” He said and I thought I was about to faint. He had an amazing voice. I followed him to a back room with a machine, a sink, and other supplies.

            “Sit down over there and we will get you started.” He stated as he smiled and started cleaning the utensils that will be put to my skin. I realized that he kept staring at me, so I took the risk and looked into his ocean blue eyes. “Oh, um I’m sorry. I’m just really concerned about your face mate. What happened?” He seemed so concerned and that made my heart flutter.

            “I, um, uh, I f-fell?” I said in more of a question. I didn’t want to tell him that I get hurt everyday for being bi. “That is bull because I see a handprint on both of your cheeks.” He stated with attitude in his voice. He started tracing his fingers around the bruises on my cheeks. “Fine, I was in a fight.” I said to him. It wasn’t a lie but some of it isn’t true. I didn’t fight back… He gave me a sympathetic look and said, “I'm sorry that you got hurt.”

            “Well I was thinking for the um, tattoo, I could get '17Black' somwhere right by my collarbone and left shoudler.” He nodded and got out a sketchpad. He started drawing something on there and after about five minutes, he turned it around and the tattoo I mention was in amazing writing. I nodded enthusiastically and he laughed. His laugh was so angelic. What am I thinking? I have known him for five minutes and I am talking about his laugh…

            “Okay but you need to take off your shirt so I could get it where you want it.” I froze. What if he sees the bruises on my stomach? What will he think? That I am some nerd that gets beat up for his sexuality. “Ah come on mate, don’t get insecure on me!” He lightened up at that and we both laughed…but mine was forced.

            I stood up and slowly took of my shirt. I felt his gaze on me but it wasn’t on my face. It was on my stomach. I smiled shyly at him but I was still really nervous. I hesitantly sat back down on the chair and he gave me a bewildered look. “Now this had got to be some fight! You don’t seem like the guy who would fight. What is going on now, Harry?” He asked with fear and concern lining his voice. Was I that easy to read? Could people look right through me and see that I was hurt all the time?

            Tears were pricking my eyes and I mumbled, “I get bullied.” I cried into his chest. I lost all of my strength and I just broke down in front of Louis. I don’t even know his last name! I felt his hand rubbed up and down my back soothingly and that seemed to calm me a bit. I still cried my eyes out and he ran his fingers through my curls. “Hey, it’s going to be okay. I know what you’re going through. Stay strong for me.” He soothingly said into my ear.

            “How about we wait for the tattoo later and let’s talk about this over a cup of coffee.” He said, grabbing my shirt and I put it on. I shook my curls to readjust them and winced at the pain in my abdomen. He gave me a worried look and I nodded, telling him I was okay.

            We walked down to the coffee shop and picked a table. “I will go order some drinks.” I nodded and put my head in my hands.

            “Here you go. Now let’s get to know each other. What’s your name?” I took a sip of my coffee.

            “My name is Harry Styles.”

            “Mine is Louis Tomlinson. Now that we know our names, let’s get down to business. What happened and why is this happening?” I laughed at his change of tone in his voice. But I just didn’t feel that happy right now.

            “W-well I get bullied by almost every g-guy at UNI because I am b-bi. I don’t know what I did and they always hurt me either physically or verbally. I get at least one punch everyday in the face but I make sure to cover it up, so they know that it doesn’t affect me. I try to act stronger but they bring me down all the t-time.” I spilled to him. What I didn’t get is that we both were crying. A single tear slipped out of his eye and I wiped it away with the pad of my thumb. He did the same to me and stared into my eyes.

            “The same thing happened to me. Wait, you are in UNI?” he asked. I nodded and his eyes turned into a lighter blue filled with sadness. “The same thing happened to me when I was in UNI. I would get bullied for my sexuality and now that was two years ago. I am 21. I am thinking you are 19.” I nodded again as another tear slipped out. He knows exactly what I’m going through. Wait, he’s bi? My heart started to flutter and race. Why am I feeling like this? I just met him like an hour ago!

            “Well, how about we get started on that tattoo?” Louis said, patting my leg. I got up and smiled faintly at him he put his arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear, “Don’t worry on what people say.” Shivers raced up and down my spine and I smiled. He kept his arm around my shoulder which had my heart racing. I might sound like a thirteen year old girl that is hanging out with a crush, but Louis might be the best punk I have ever met.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know this might seem a little rushed when they meet but i have a good plot for the story so i can't wait for you to find out!!

Fan, follow, and comment!!