Yui's side

*third person P.O.V.*

Azusa ran off all of a sudden. This left Yui shocked and dismayed. She tried following Azusa, but unexpectedly her sandal's strap ripped. Thinking she lost all hope, she rolled into a ball and started bawling her eyes out.

"Azuniyannn.. " she muttered to herself.

The others at that time were searching. Rei remained, he thought it was such a pain.

The people started looking at them.

Yui just cried and cried, she didn't care about the harsh looks and disgust remarks given to her.

"She's crying, even though she's already that grown up." A bitchy girl mumbled with her friends, but made it louder on purpose.

"Kids these days..." An old lady by the corner observed her.

Rei was slowly feeling embarrassed bit by bit. He wanted to leave and pretend they weren't together.

As Yui heard their comments she started bursting in a whiny cry.

The people laughed and took pictures of her.

"Waaaahh... AZthuniyyyaaan" she cried along with snot in her nose.

Rei had it. He's angry. He didn't think about anything anymore.

"Just SHUT UP!"

Yui suddenly stopped. She thought she was being scolded.

With tears still in her eyes, she looked up. "I'm sorry... Rei-cha-"

"Stop laughing! Stop taking pictures idiot!"

She saw him break one of the crowds phone.
"Why youuu!!!--" he was about to throw a punch when Rei blocked it with one hand.

"I don't give a f***" he threw the first punch, carried Yui 'princess style' ( because she was too weak to stand) and ran away like hell knows how.

He stopped at a park, somewhere not really common but still very spacey.

After panting, he looked at a Yui who's still crying.

"You IDIOT!" He started shouting again.

But he stopped with only those words.

Yui stood up.

Hugged Rei.

"Rei-chan..." She wrapped her arms tightly on his chest as she moved her face from side to side making her wipe the snot from her nose.

"Ewww..." Was his only remark. But he didn't move at all.

"Shank woo." Yui finally stepped away.

"It's okay," Rei adjusted his glasses. "But" he looked at Yui one more time, finding her eyes and nose so red. He averted his gaze away.

"Why are you so concerned about... This Nanako-san?"

She sat down and started crying again. Rei thought it was irritating, but he waited for an answer.

Then Yui finally spoke.

"W-well... Azuniyan ish my best frwend, I love 'er a lot. She scolds me, she thinks I'm stupid and ugly when I cry... But she loves me. I love her too" she stopped when her breathe ran out.

She wiped her tears.

What an idiot.

Was what Rei thought. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

Then again, he thought, loving that much... Even if she looked like an idiot, not knowing her own idiocy was quite hilarious. Not really, from his view... It sounded quite nice.

Loving like that, with no calculations and no conditions, beyond theory but simply meaning it... It is nice right?

Rei is a guy of standards. He wanted women who were as good as he is. He wanted somebody with dreams. But the girl in front of her made him realize of life. Deep inside him he actually wanted to know her.

He can't deny the fact that he also wanted to be loved by an idiot, after all... He also was an idiot of love.

Adjusting his glasses one more time, the flash of sunlight reflected and covered his eyes. Hiding his true intentions.

"Yui-san."

Yui looked up. "Hm?" She responded with a bit of head tilt.

"I-i mean Hirisawa-san." His cheeks slightly turned pink. "What am I saying." He laughed, actually he's sweating. Hard.

"What is it?" Yui looked confused. Then she smiled, making Rei wonder. "Sorry Rei-chan. I'm an idiot... So I don't understand what you're trying to say, hehe"

"YOU'RE NOT--!!!" Rei was shocked with his own words. He made his way with Yui's hand and held it with his.

He looked furious at first, making Yui back off a bit.

"I'm sorry, how should I put this... You aren't an idiot Yui-san." He now looks convincing, his eyebrows flinched a bit as Yui started to calm herself down.

"I'm..." He thought it was really hard to come up with words. He thought he was really stupid upon these things.

"Please! Go out with me!!"

The breeze blowed Yui's hair. When iit finally calmed down, all Rei could see was a face as of a tomato."

Shocked, he gripped her hands tighter.

"B-but, A-zuniyan's... She, uhm you? Right?" She still manage to speak while blushing. This made Rei worry.

"Sorry for being so sudden! I, I also didn't know what to do so, b-but don't over think about it! I'll accept whatever your answer will be!"

But her head was already filled with complicated thoughts. The way he says things though, she thought, reminded her of Azusa.

"What, What about Azuniyan?" She gripped back tightening, then intertwining her small soft fingers with his big ones.

"I think I like you too..." She looked on the ground. " I think I love you, because I think I do."

Her response was stupid, she thought and she knew it.

But Rei looked with sparkling eyes. He removed his glasses.

They both felt stupid.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." Rei lost his shame, he felt out of control and needed to say that.

They both looked red.

"Let's go back?" He suggested.

Yui nodded, not showing her face.

"I didn't know you'd be embarrassed like that, I thought you were an idiot." He teased her. "I love you. Though."

Yui didn't know what to feel. She didn't know what her feelings were to begin with.

But she's sure that she was happy.

And she knew that it was love.

The end.

A/n:

Next is.....
Dundundundun!!!

Ritsu's sidu desho~ (im a weeb idc tho."

Stay tuned!