Ritsu VI

Nope. I can't apologize for the long chapters anymore... XD my apologies cannot be accepted (cries). I've written a lot of long chapters about Ritsu. I'm not even regretting it.

What's the police for if everything was forgiven through sorry? -Dau Ming Su/Jun Pyo. Kk I'm gonna stop now

~~~~

Sometimes, people cry not because they're weak, but they've been strong for too long. I thought, encouraging myself in front of the mirror. I gave a few splashes on my face before leaving the girl's comfort room.

Just then I see Makoto standing by the guy's comfort room entrance. He had a serious look on his face.

"Hey Makoto? Where have you been I've been trying to fi-"

He suddenly pulled me, then pinned me on a wall.

"Nobody's taking you away from me,"

I stared at his face, it felt like he was out of the moment.

"Wh-what are you talking abou--"

"I heard you and Rin," He pinned my wrist on the wall, tighter as his word goes. "You're mine and mine only!"

I didn't understand, nobody was trying to take me away from Makoto.

"Yes Makoto? So what seems to be the problem? I'm your girlfrien-"

"No! I want you to be mine only!"

He sounded quite selfish. He's being selfish for awhile now.

He stared at me with blank and angry eyes. I held on to his gaze as a sweat began to drop from my forehead.

"Makoto..."

I didn't know he thought of things this way...

Tried to fight him, I struggled.

"I. Am. Not. A TOY!"

He finally loosened his grip and I had a chance to escape, but took that moment to talk over to him.

"You think I'm a toy? That you'll just play around and own me, then leave me behind if you're done?"

"But you're mine and mine only Ri--"

"Stop! You don't get it don't you?! Just shut up!!! You're no better, no. You're even worse than that stupid Rin!!"

I ran away again.

Dang, why are men so insensitive to me these days? Adding to that includes my boyfriend too.

Although I'm glad I didn't cry that time, even if it hurt.

I guess it's that I'm used to the pain, it doesn't hurt that much anymore?

I finally decided to go home. It's funny, why am I always ending up and down like I'm riding on roller coaster...

"Hey. Wanna go home." That voice again.

Can't be.

"What are you doing, following me around Rin?" Plus, I'm kind of feel bad I used him as a bad example to Makoto earlier.

"...Did you and Makoto fight?"

"Does it concern you?"

"Maybe."

I caught a glimpse of him, it looked like he was looking away.

"...Hey. Wanna go home?" I suggested.

Without replying, we walked together from the second gate, which was the exit.

"Are you okay with going home this early?" I asked.

"Pretty much, I skip class every now and then in highschool to go swimming." He laughed. "Those were the days."

Suddenly my stomach grumbled.

"Pffft..."

"Hey! Stop laughing!"  seriously I'm hungry when I get stressed out.

"No. Just. Nope. You were tryna be serious and then your stomach LOL..."

"Yea, yea. Just shut up."

"Okay, okay." He had tear residue from laughing.

Somehow,

Just a little bit..

I felt a little cheered up.

"Wanna go to the stands?"

I kicked him in the gut.

"What the hell you little shit?"

"That's for making me cry earlier." I stuck my tounge out.

"So... Are we good then?"

"Yes, but you're still a jerk in my eyes."

"Bitch."

"Loser's hairdo"

"Shiny forehead"

"Wha--" I tried covering my forehead.

"Hahaha!!! Shy moron!"

"Pffft? Hahaha dumb goatifo!"

Somehow our fight became stupid because of the invented words.

But little by little... I felt like the pain in my chest, slowly disappears. We started laughing.

I don't know... But I felt relaxed for some reason.

Earlier, I guess I didn't cry because I was sad or hurt. I don't really cry for those kind of things.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

...
...

But I guess...

I was just relieved.

That behind the pit I was buried in, there was also somebody else beside me, whom I hadn't seen because of the darkness.

The one I'm laughing with right now.

A/n:
Wrote this while listening to In The End by Linkin Park 😜