Mio and Makoto

It was a windy summer. The hue of chromo blues and red rays are filling up the moist air.

It's a time for Mio to compose music, and use the season as an inspiration. She thought there was something missing though.

She was reminded of something, but it was just a thing of the past. A mere memory.

Walking through the empty beach as she stares through the waves, she felt lucky to find a spot nobody ever found out, except herself maybe.

"A missing piece." She whispered in her lips. She tried reaching out her hand to feel the breeze. "Not missing. Forgotten." she giggled.

Mio looked at the sparkling salty water and without thinking walked through it.

The first step shivered and jolted her back, but she slowly dipped through and finally touched the sand on the tip of her toes.

Every step cooled her down, and slowly silence drowned her.

Until she heard bubbles not from afar. Ritsu's stories creeped in her mind.

"A girl drowned somewhere in that sea and is asking for help, and if you don't help her, she'll drown you too."

The stories sounded stupid but for to fit it in the situation was pretty scary nevertheless.

Mio had a habit of covering her ears when she's scared. She shook her head in hopes of shaking off the thought.

"W-who's there?!"

The bubble slowly came nearer and nearer from where it came from.

Mio had slight tears in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry!!"

A figure jumped out from the ocean. Mio tightly closed her eyes to avoid seeing the so-called-ghost.

"Eh? There was somebody here?"

The voice sounded familiar to Mio. It wasn't much of a scary voice at all. It was a man's.

What was scared turned out to be embarrassed when a naked guy with only swimming trunks stood in front of her.

"Miss? Why are you here?"

That should be my line! she thought to herself.

Mio froze in her position. It might be the usual shock she felt when Ritsu surprises her.

The boy looked curious but sorry. "I apologize for the sudden appearance. . . Are you alright? I will just change and we'll talk"

Mio was still dazed.

He's naked. she noted in her mind. It wasn't because she was scared. She was actually just shy.

At least he told her he's gonna get some clothes.

The boy had come back with cool blue t-shirt, as the sea. And a pair of regular black pants. His dark green hair swifled in the air, as he slowly walks towards her direction.

He looks handsome and Mio won't deny that.

She had a slight blush and immediately looked away while constantly blinking. Her eyes were showing all the excitement.

"Let's go? Oh wait." He offered his hand. "I'm Makoto. Tachibana. You can call me either way."

Mio was thinking of running away or touching a stranger's hand. She slowly stuck out her hand, fidgeting the other. Finally she gave in and touched his.

Makoto was surprised and just chuckled. She's adorable. . .

"I-I'm. . . Mio Akiyama."

"Nice to meet you Mio Akiyama. I want to properly apologize for what happened earlier? How could I repay you?"

Mio was surprised. He's frantically kind of weird. Repay? Just for that?

"Uhmmm. . you don't need to actually."

Makoto looked kind of down. He looked everywhere and stopped his sight at what the girl was holding.

"That, you were doing that earlier right?"

"This?" Mio looked at the paper with the composed lyrics. She his them under her shirt.

"This is nothing!" She blushed all the way to her ears.

"If I'd be able to help. . ."

"No, you don't need to! If you'd leave me alone that would be perfect!" She stated without thinking closing her eyes.

She thought it was a rude reply, and when she looked at him. . . he was just smiling. Makoto sat down on the sand.

"I'll let it be then. But let me watch you do it." He smiled.

Mio felt guilty. "Then I'll let you watch." She sat just beside the guy. Then continued doing her work.

The sun was almost setting in. Their view is a beautiful sunset. The wind had made her hair swift in the air. Making her prettier in Makoto's eyes.

She smiled which surprised him. Then scribbled down. Makoto rested his hand on his palm, as he looked at Mio.

"Romantic Sunset" she laughed. "Is that a good title?"

Makoto gave her a grin. "Well, well. I thought you needn't my help?"

She blushed a little.

Makoto sighed then continued.

"I think... It's quite nice. A romantic sunset. It's quite straightforward, a little bit cheesy. . ." he looked at her and smiled.

"But I love it."

Mio could hear her heart beating. She went quiet and blank for awhile. What the hell is she feeling right now?

Love... At first sight.

Is this for real? She haven't experienced it for quite awhile. Of course she's had crushes here and there, but this guy had some intensity in him. Like a unique vibe. His everything matches the setting sun. Are they parting with a bittersweet farewell after this?

Makoto won't let that happen. He's already fallen for her. . . too.

For awhile, the sight of the blushing Mio had given him enough curiosity.

He slowly went up and touched her fingers. He didn't flinch, it was a sign of approval.

Then they looked at each other's burning face. Smiled. Then looked at the sunset once more.

They didn't need to say it. It's obvious.

They're in love.

~~~
This was a little bit of an awkward chapter with a rushed ending huh? Haha. . . I want to get to the original plot now. These extras had given me enough time to add new ones. I'm really excited everyone! Almost 1k views, seriously, I'm crying T-T !! Thank you! For reading this crappy story. . . Thanks for voting! I love you guys! And stay tuned for the fun!

Love, Angelica <3