Yui & Nagisa

These two are friggin adorable... The stories in this one will be different than the original plot. K~
Sorry for the late updates! Been busy for school. Well, I'm here now so...

~~~

It was another regular Saturday for Yui. She didn't have anything to do but roll around her bed all day staring at the ceiling as her sister cooks for her.

"Ice cream~ Ui I want ice cream~~" she mumbled. The girl could hear her request from the distance.

"Right after meal sis, plus we don't have ice cream anymore." she looks at her sister sloppy in the sofa. "hmm... How about you go buy some sis? and I kind of need some soysauce..."

Yui cheered up. "But where do I buy them Ui..."

Ui giggled at her sister. "I think you don't need to buy them, you could go and ask some neighbors. I bet they can't turn down such a cute request."

Yui salutes her hands and turns around, leaving Ui giggle at her cuteness even more.

"And oh, sis, don't forget the soysauce!" She reminded. Her sister was very forgetful and easily distracted, plus clumsy. But she should learn to manage her own now, after all Yui's already in college.

Yui strolled by the neighborhood in her pajamas, searching for open and kind neighbors to offer her the ingredient.

"soy sauce, soy sauce, soy, soy sauce~~~" she chanted as she goes a step further into one of the houses. She looks at a baby blue painted house.

She decided to ask this neighbor, and even thought the person living in it was nice. Baby blue was a color for nice people, in Yui's perspective.

She rang the door bell. A person then called out. "Coming!"

Opening the door, it was a boy with light blonde hair. He had a blue jacket on and was also wearing his pajamas.

They stood there, staring at each other from head to toe.

"Eeeh... Why are you in pajamas?" They asked in unison.

"I should be asking tha-" and again.

"Wait--" and again.

Finally the boy decided to cover her mouth. "Who are you? And why are you here... Plus you're a girl?"

"...?" Yui's confused now. It seems like she's forgotten what she was there for. "What was it again?..." she pointed on her temple.

"You forgot?"

Yui nods.

"Well, why don't you come in until you remember then?"

Yui's face brightened up.
"Whaaa! Really~ in this pretty house?!"

"Haha... Yeah if you think so, then yeah?"

He lead her first to the living rooms. It was pretty spacious for a small house. There were alot of video games, tapes and other stuff neatly organized in a shelter.

Yui comfortably felt at home and placed herself on the Kotatsu.

"It's pretty lonely right? Haha... Well it's because my parents are out abroad and I'm an only child. That's why I don't really have much things around." the blonde says while holding a cup of tea.

"How about we talk while drinking some tea?" she accepted the offer anyway.

Yui nodded. "You're so nice, what's your name?"

"Oh right, I'm Nagisa Haruka."

"Nagisa-chan, you're so nice!"

Nagisa blushed a little. "Hmm. Where do you live? Are you close by? With those pajamas I guess you do.." He says following a chuckle.

"Yes, I'm living just across the street." Yui smiled. "Me and Ui are always inside the house, so I guess we don't get to know the neighbors a lot.."

"Oh... So what's you're name then? I guess Ui is your sister am I correct?"

Yui nods again. "Yeah! Ui is my little sister who's responsible and kind and reliable and I'm Yui the big sister who really can't do anything!!" She followed a salute.

Nagisa laughed. "You're so adorable Yui-chan." he stares at Yui smiling while resting his face on his hands.

"R-really?" Yui was shamelessly flattered and covered her blushy face. "Thank you Haru-chan.."

"Oh right, do you remember what you came here for?"

Yui snapped out. "That's right!!" she was focused again, sweating hard while thinking. "I-"

It became thrilling. "I think I need..."

"ICE CREAM!"

Nagisa was almost teary eyed when he heard this. "PFFT..."

He fused his emotions down, he almost burst out laughing. "I, haaa, I guess I have ice cream in the fridge?"

They ate ice cream for a bit.
Nagisa showed the girl a couple of pictures from his childhood, and Yui thought he was cute.

They thought each other as cute, who could resist each of their adorable aspects right? Thinking they have a crush on each other...

It's quite complicated to be honest. Like children, Yui gave him a little pin.

"This will be a sign of our friendship and my love." Yui said innocently.

Whattt? they just met. Lol

Anyways, Nagisa accepted. And like children, they playfully messed and played each other's hair and laughed like it was really funny.

Though it wasn't much. Obviously it was love though.

Yui has no idea what falling for a person feels like yet, but she felt butterflies.

"I know well meet again." She waved as if it's a far off farewell.

"Haha... You're just across the street. You can visit anytime. It's fun being with you." Nagisa said while holding the doorknob. He was gonna send her off. "Where's your house? I'm gonna send you there."

Yui felt a sense of shame. "N-no I can go on my own." So much for a girl who gets lost a few miles away.

"You're from the Hirisawa's right? Don't worry it's my job to do this. As a guy that is."

Yui blushed a little. "Thanks"

Then when she finally reached home she waved a very cheerful goodbye. "Bye bye! Thanks Haru chan!"

He just smiled back and chuckled.

"I'm back~" Yui said as she sees Ui done cooking.

"Ohhh... Let me guess." Ui cupped her chin. "You forgot didn't you sis?"

Yui looked frightened for a second.

But Ui giggled and walked towards the table.

"Well, an old neighbor visited and gave us oyster sauce. It's better. Plus dinner's ready. Let's eat?"

Yui felt a sudden relief. "Yayyy~ dinner~ =u="

~~~~

Alright you guys  xD there wasn't much I can offer on this one. Lol. But I'll work harder for the next chap. Hope you enjoy it tho. Thanks for passing byyy!!

Please do vote! I love you! X)