Mugi's side

I finally decided to write Mugi's side. It will help on with her thoughts for the coming chaps, and I think it will be the last chapter for Ritsu's side! Yay~

Don't worry after these 'emotional' parts they will finally go back to their happy-go-lucky life of how they're supposed to be XD. That's all for now bye'~

~~~~~

Mugi was trying to search for Azusa but then the rain began to pettle from the cloudy skies. It was bad since she dressed up nicely for that day, with her frilly pink floral dress.

Just then, she sees Rin...

With dark gray circles in his eyes, like he had just said the most horrible thing in the world.

"Uhm??" she went closer to the Rin who was standing by a pole. He was already too wet. Mugi shared her small umbrella to him.

Rin was shocked from Mugi's sudden appearance.

"Why... Hello?" he says innocently.

"What brings you here Rin-kun? Were you trying to find Azusa too?" she says with a giggle.

"Hmmp. Not really." He looked away.

He seems to have a problem? She thought.

"... Is there a problem?"

Mugi asks. She knows people who are sad from behind. It was a little obvious in Rin's eyes.

"Nothing. I just... Well..." Rin says, closing his eyes by each word.

It looked like he wanted to cry.

They looked at each other in the eye. But Mugi locked it further.

"If I tell you this, will you laugh?" he looked down.

"...why would I?"

"Tell me." she wasn't quite the talker, but Mugi likes to listen to problems.

"Have you ever loved somebody so much, it hurts?"

It was a painful question, but Mugi didn't really quite get it. She didn't know how to respond or react, since she hasn't loved so deeply.

"I guess not. But, if I ever will love somebody so much, why would it hurt as you say?"

"That's my line." he grinned. "It's so hard when you can't express your emotions fully, you do it the wrong way."

Well, well. She thought.

Mugi cupped her mouth. "You're quite the romantic one I see? Like a girl Rin-kun!" she giggled.

"WHA--!" Rin blushed to the tips of his ears. It faded fast anyway. "Don't say it like that Mugi!!"

She sees a scene, with a girl that resembles Rin. The girl she spent her highschool life along with. A feeling dwells up.

"Have you and Ricchan made up yet, Rin-kun?" she asks.

He shook his head. "I don't kn--"

"Well, do you want to try dating me then?" Mugi didn't even try to let him finish.

He seemed confused.

"...what?"

"Well I just want to--no-- it would really be nice to get to know you. You remind me of someone I know?"

Rin was flattered but still confused.

"... I'll think about it. Let's ask Makoto first?"

Mugi nodded. "Well how about we shed from the rain? We're getting wet here. There's a convinience store not far away if I could recall. Let's head there?" she lead the way.

"Oh-- sure." He followed along.

Just then from a distance they see familiar faces.

Makoto and Ritsu.

"I never thought we'd see them here. Let's go?" she says without second thoughts. Of course, it was also a good chance for her to ask them.

Rin looked kind of pissed off. They were laughing and having a sort of fun conversation. It made Mugi curious.

"Is there something wrong, Rin-kun?"

"N-no." He averted his eyes. "Let's go ask them now."

Even though it was a good chance it didn't feel like a good time at all.

"Yooo!" He waves his hand by the distance.

The mood suddenly looked bad.

"What do you want." Ritsu says with a bad expression.

"Tsk. Do you really have to ask? The answer's obvious."

Somehow, it looked to Mugi like Rin had switched personalities. She was sure he was a little nicer earlier.

So Mugi broke the bad atmosphere.

"Ricchan!" she clapped her hands together. "What a coincidence right?"

"What the hell Mugi..." Ritsu replied. She thought her friend was angry, but it might be a false assumption.

The weather and that situation made Mugi feel cold.

"Me and Rin were just passing by and in any chance we wanted to ask you something?"

...

It might be better if she were direct, right?

...

"Wanna switch?" Rin says from the back.

She was saved from the moment.
She wanted to say thank you but waited for her friend to reply first.

But Ritsu looked uneasy. "Uhm..."
Then glitches her eyes again. "I..."

Mugi thought Ritsu didn't want to. After all, for her even though she and the guy behind her fights..
She admits they have chemistry.

"It's okay if you don't wa-"

she was cut off by Makoto. "No, it's fine. Okay, let's switch."

Mugi forgot Makoto was her partner on the occasion. After saying those words, maybe it was the last for her, he grabs Ritsu's hand and walked away.

How romantic, Mugi thought.

"Yay! It's a yes Rin ku-" when she looked behind her, Rin wasn't there. He was by the vending machine punching as if expecting a can to drop.

"You cheat! You don't wanna fall there do you!" He says as he keeps on punching again and again. At last the convenience store's staff warned him.

He looked at Mugi, then just smiled.

"let's go?" he offers his hand.

It was okay now, now that Rin is in her arms. She didn't want to admit it, but she was longing for his sweet personality he's hiding.

She giggles constantly as she was wrapping her arms around his on public.

He didn't move, no, he didn't care at all.

Why would he...

When he was left again in the shadows,

from the one he missed the most.

A/n:

What would he have missed? And who?!