Mio's side

Since I forgot about Mio's side of the story, then here I'll write about her part? Like a story relief or something. I'll continue on with Ritsu's on next chap. Well, enjoy?

~~~~

"Waaa... I said such a horrible thing to Azusa." Mio cupped her mouth, looked like she regret everything she said.

Plus, everyone's gone searching for their friend, and she's left with Haruka whom she's not well acquainted yet.

"I'm sorry." She bowed her head on the dark haired boy. "It's my fault it's come to this."

"I like your clothes."

Mio came dumbfounded by the reply.

"Ummm? What?"

"Well, your long sleeved shirt looks like the water. Deep in the depths. Dark blue."

She looked at what she wore. "Oh." And followed a laugh. She thought he was kind of weird.

"Could we go someplace else Nanase-kun? A place without much people that is."

Haruka looked like he had a slight blush on.

"Well, I know a great place." He had a slight curve on his lips. "Wanna come?"

Mio nodded her head.

After reaching their destination Mio was curious again. "Na-nanase-kun," she looked at him.
"Why the pool?"

"Well, it's nice here right?" He breathed in air like it was the freshest he's had all day.

"Well, I suppose." Mio preferred anywhere. Haruka is kind of a mix of weird and mysterious. The thought made her giggle. Haruka looked at her.

"Why are.you laughing? Are you happy, Akiyama-san?"

"I'm happy." Mio smiled at him. "It's like, I want to make a song with this you know? Like sunny sunny date or fluffy cloud feeling?"

When Mio caught a glimpse of him his eyes were wide.

"I-I got carried away. Sorry." She brushed her hair past her ear, like a sign of embarrassment.

"No, don't stop. It's good." He just smiled. "You're passionate huh?"

"Yes. But more on music." She laughed.

"I like your passion."

The shade had illuminated the water reflection. Making Mio's blush slightly visible. "How about you, Nanase-kun?"

"Swimming." His eyes sparkled. "Very passionate about swimming."

He loved how both of them had interest that outstand inspiration in their minds. He knew exactly, and she knew exactly they wanted each other to know.

"Will you-" they said in unison.

"Can we--" and again.

Mio shoved her palm on his lips.
"Let me--" then Haruka did the same.

Chuckle. Giggle. Then they both laughed as they slowly removed each others hands.

"I think we already both know." Mio says as she wipes a tear from her eyes.

"I was going to ask you if you like swimming." Haruka made a poker face.

Then Mio blushed again. "Wh-what? So I was... Wrong then?!" She turned away in disappointment.

She was sulking until she felt lips on her left ear.

"Waaaa!!!" She jumped away.

Haruka grinned. "Just kidding."

"Nanase-kun!!!" She readies a fist in hopes to punch him in the gut like Ritsu, but she felt weak and just threw a bump.

"Why can't I?!!" She was still pink.

She punched him weakly again and again. Making him feel tickly.

"You flirt." Haruka laughed. "Didn't you know? You feel weakest with the one you love?"

Mio pouted. Haruka grabbed her hands. "And I want to protect that frail person."

"Let's go?"

Mio was a little bit shy about what happened. She didn't know Haruka had this side of him behind his poker faced façade. But there's still a lot of mysteries about him to solve. Making her want more of him.

She intertwined their fingers. Nodded, then followed along.

The end.

Well, I reduced Mio's blushing as much as possible. I DID. MY. BEST. but I guess Mio is just a shy child huh... Well, next is Ritsu's side continuation! Thanks for tuning in! :)