Mugi and Haruka

This won't be like the usual though XD. This will have a touch of fairytale in it. Like a special chapter. . .Shall we start?
~~~~~~

"The Gardener and the Princess"

It was a fine Sunday morning for the Kotobuki's to harvest flowers in the garden. It's sort of like a tradition to them now, and Mugi as always had followed their rolyalty culture.

It's a part of preparing her, and as a (sort of like) princess. . . it's her job to pick out the most beautiful ones.

From roses to dandelions into beautiful lovely golden bells, who could not love such job right?

Well, well, as we can see here. . . She's always loved a gardener in the garden. He has black silky hair, gentle movements and lovely piercing eyes.

He would come by the name of Nanase Haruka. He's a quiet guy, and just doing what a gardeners ought to do. But he doesn't know, that the princess admires her. He's always been quiet and passive or in denial when maids tell her that.

Although he's a gardener, he's pretty famous around the Kotobuki house and is treated like a sort of a prince (too).

The ways of a prince, name it, he has it. Looks, kindness, even the way he moves! Ragged clothes even look good in him.

It's like a prince himself is trying to play around their garden.