Ritsu's Side

Ritsu's P.O.V.

Uh... Azusa's gone and we're all separated. The worst case is whenever I try to part with Rin-kun we always end up meeting each other again.

At the last meeting I've finally had it.
"Are you following me?!"

He snorted before answering.
"Like hell I would. Who'd like to follow a boy like you around."

What the hell is wrong with him.

"Whatever! Even if you stalk me I will never accept you as a boyfriend! You're the worst choice possible."

I turned around.
"I wish I was assigned to date Tachibana-kun... Eh. I'm so jealous of Mugi." I said obviously making him hear everything.

"... And I hoped to date Mugi-san as well. She's the best choice possible. Rich, Cute, Dependable..."

What?

"Those things won't last you idiot except for her wealth! Idiot!"

He smirked.

"W-what?!" His face disgust me.

"She has one more thing you don't-"

He moved his face slowly unto mine, making me lean back.

.

.

.

.

.

"Being girly."

In exhaustion of being angry, I finally felt like giving up. I slid my way away from his face and continued to find Azusa.

Who gives the right to judge me? And who has the right to make me feel that way? I don't care and I won't cry for a person like that.

Without realizing, the drops of water had synchronized with my tears. I ran so nobody could see, letting my face wet in the rain, and flushing them away.

Maybe his words did hurt. I know I'm not girly, everybody says that. But I'm not here to pretend and become someone else.

I know I'm not girly, but still...

I'm a girl.

My clothes are wet now. I'm wearing my good old yellow t-shirt with a bunny print and a skirt, with leggings underneath.

I'm all soaked, and I don't plan to shelf yet. People might see me like this. I'm in the middle of the road.

I just stood there.

Hearing the raindrops...

Hearing louder raindrops...

They somewhat resemble the drum's beating as I play them.

Hearing another beat...

Beat by beat.

Hearing the sound of the footsteps.

A familiar beat.

I remember...

Him.

A/n;

Wait for Ritsu x Rin part II!

Actually, because I loved this pairing so much I planned to tell their story last! But I just can't wait you know! I'm sorry for being impatient at the same time being lazy!

Hoho~

Till' next time though!

-Angel