A plan for surprise

"Hey. . . I've been thinking lately." Ritsu mumbled while looking at the rusted posters. It was from a rock band she used to idolized when she was still in middle school.

"What is it?" Mio looked at her with wondering eyes. She had been with the girls since the start of winter break, hanging out to different places buying gifts and a whole other lot. She haven't seen Haruka lately, but it seemed like he didn't miss her either.

Yui and Mugi were with them, nonchalantly looking at Santa Claus toys which were supposed to be for kids.

"I want that!!!" Yui shouted in front of a toy shop. She pointed at a nut cracker.

"I saw it on TV." Azusa was beside her. It wasn't obvious, but she was curious about the thing. "Very cute. . ." she whispered, which Ritsu could still hear.

"Ahh! Guys... I have a cool plan? Wanna hear it out? For Christmas!" Ritsu let out a complaining voice. Yui still wasn't listening though.

Mio gave Ritsu a sarcastic look. "Really. . ."

"Yeah! Let's. . ." she stopped breathing midway.

". . .Play as a band!! The Light Music Club!"

"Eh?!" Azusa's only reaction.

"Good idea!" Mugi clapped her hands together. She always goes along with everyone so she didn't have problems at all.

"H-how?" Mio's voice trembled. She thought that they'll play again in front of a lot of crowd.

"Don't worry guys, it's alright. I'll ask sensei for permission. I know she'll let us play."
.
.
.
"Plus. . . we'll invite them." Ritsu blushed.

"W-w-who?!" Mio was shocked.

"T-t-them??" Mugi came along. She realized who they were talking about.

"You know. Rin. . . Makoto. . . and the other guys." Ritsu blushed to the tips of her ears, which looked unusual to the others.

Everyone looked eye to eye.

"I missed playing the electric guitar." Azusa started.

Mugi giggled. "Me too, I miss my keyboard."

"I mean why not right? It's the first time I've seen Ritsu so adorable." Mio joked.

"Sh-shut up. . ." Ritsu turned around. She was embarrassed, but at the same time felt a sense of joy and victory. "Yes." She whispered.

"How about we plan it out as a surprise?" Mugi suggested.

"Good idea!" Yui finally joins in. She's still had her ryes on the toy though.

"Ok! Let's do this guys!!" Ritsu cheerfully shouts out.

It was cold, so the girls wore their regular clothes for winter. The usual sweaters each loved to wear.

~~~~

HEYYY!!
I see this fic is slowly getting noticed! Thank you everyone for reading! I love you all <3 I'm so happy right now I can't--
😱😭😭 thank you, just. Thanks.