Rin II

Okay!! Part two everyone! :D  enjoy~

One tip, if you wanna get into the mood listen to Vanilla twilight by owl city, I listen to songs when I write X'3
~~~

There, our eyes locked.

"Rinchan! Rinchaaan!" she says as she struggled to stand. I was frozen in that position, didn't know how to respond. She tripped along the way as she was running towards me, tears in her eyes. "I'm not angry! Please don't go!"

Those words, they were the only ones I needed. She was to fall again, and without a second thought, I ran to catch her.

I hugged her tightly in my arms. She returned them.

"I'm sorry!!" I shouted, just then I didn't notice but I was crying too.

"Don't cry! It makes you look ugly!" She says with a smile on her face. She had snot too.

"You look uglier you know!" I laughed.

The happy feeling turned into grief when I realized I was going away again. It showed all over my face.

"What's wrong, Rinchan?"

I told her everything then, and she just hugged me tight.

It made me a little flustered, because she has been hugging me a lot. She must really miss me.

"I don't want you to go... But please, if you must... Please remember me." She whispered.

"I will never, ever forget you. I will always keep you in my heart and in my soul, in my mind. When I come back, I will love you forever."

Those were the words I kept and promised and will never be forgotten. We gave each other a necklace as a sign or memorabilia, it had a pendant with a shell and pink shades.

We gave our goodbyes and farewell. It hurt me to see her face one more time. I don't know how I'll see her again, when and how.

I'll definitely miss her.

And I did,

It was then after I graduated highschool. I had a fight with my friends, because of the lie I had made. I also became more competitive.These days passed by like jets with a hundred wings. It passed quickly... Then I didn't know, I'll got to see you again.

It was a time I was dragged on Nagisa's antics again. At that time we were asked by a bunch of butlers if we would like to try dating, and if we were a group of friends.

All of them agreed nevertheless, and I didn't want to enter a serious relationship yet because I wanted to wait for that person.

I didn't know fate would bring us back together.

We had a mixer at a sort of luxurious place, owned by the Kotobuki franchise.

Then, saw you again. It was such a beautiful sight.

Even though you've changed a lot and became more beautiful, I never forgot your smile, the way you've said your words and the way you become shocked or embarrassed. I remember them, I remembered everything.

But I didn't know you forgot about me.

I thought you were joking, but you actually didn't remember me. You were laughing and having fun.

So I was mad. I didn't know you'd forget so easily, when you were the one who said never to forget each other.

I was happy though, they paired me up with you as a date. You didn't seem so happy about it. But teasing you was fun. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but it was the only way I could interact with you. Whatever I say, you hate every word.

I didn't want us to grow in that kind of relationship. I thought things were easier if we've known each other...

It was hard for my part, when I heard for the first time you preferred my friend rather than me. I loved you for so long, yet, you chose to be with the man you met for only a day. The man that doesn't know your good and bad qualities. The man that doesn't know how pretty you are even when you cry with snot in your nose.

We switched dates, you with my friend, and I with yours.

It hurt me a lot. Made me think day and night about what to do. How I'll be able to make up to what has been lost all those years, and why I been holding back my feelings all this time.

One day, it was unusual because you looked like you were hurt running from the girl's restroom. Yeah, I saw you and Makoto there shouting at each other. Just before then I was arguing with you. Now you're arguing with your boyfriend.

Who isn't sad because of that? So I asked you if we could go home together.

I almost jumped with joy when you agreed.

It was nice, somehow... I've gotten the feelings I've been wanting to get from all those years. The feeling when I'm with you only. When I could laugh and get angry at the same time. When we were playing a lot.

It came down that I was so desperate, I brought you to the place where we used to meet. I thought if I did that, you'd remember the past.

I explained a few things to you. Things I don't want anybody to know but you. Those were the only way to express my emotions.

And you... Just hugged me. It was tighter than it was from the past. It was so nostalgic I wanted to hug you so tight and never let go ever again.

I didn't care anymore if you didn't remember at all.

I didn't care... As long as you're back in my arms again.

I don't care.