Big Brother, Little Sister

In a blur of flying tissue paper and cards, Anakin opened his last gift and ran back to his uncle to thank him. Leia grabbed the gift and put it with the rest of his presents while Han began cleaning the mess. When Anakin went back to his spot in the living room, Leia asked him, "So, Anakin? Did you get everything you wanted for your Life Day?"
  Anakin's prior joy and exuberance suddenly vanished as he shook his head and sat down beside her.
  "You didn't?"
  "No."
  "What didn't you get that you wanted?"
  "I wanted a sister."

  Leia laughed, pulling her son into her lap and kissing his cheek. "Anakin! You already have a sister, silly!"

  "I know, but I want a little sister so I can be a really good big brother like Jacen always is to me."
  "Hm. Well, Daddy and I will have to talk about that. Han, what do you think about Anakin having a little sister?"

  Stuffing the last of the wrapping paper into a garbage bag, Han laughed wholeheartedly at his wife and came to kiss her temple. "I don't know about that, Anakin. I think you're always going to be the youngest in our family."

  Anakin started to give a little frown, but Leia shook her head and assured her son, "You know what, Anakin? I have to agree. I think that sounds really great. Maybe I can convince Daddy we should get you a little sister."

  "You will!" Anakin perked up at this and Leia beamed at him, nodding. "I think he might not have a choice." She looked to her husband who was growing more worried by the second. He shook his head and mouthed her name.
  'Leia. Don't get his hopes up. Can we please talk first?'

  Leia shook her head back and told Anakin as she combed her fingers through his hair. "Guess what, Anakin."

  "What?"

  "You're going to have a little sister."