Judging

Dialogue Prompt:
"You're judging me."
"It's what I do- it's like a hobby of mine."
------------------
  Jaina gave the ropes another good tug, testing their strength by jumping on the loop she'd made herself.
  Glancing across the smaller of chasms, Kyp's brow furrowed and his lips twisted. "There has to fifty better ways to do this. This is just ridiculous. Come on, Jaina. Let me help you. We're never going to make it off this rust of a planet swinging on this rope. In fact, it's the perfect way to die!"
  "I'm sorry you have a problem with my ideas. You can shut your mouth now."
  "You know, your sense of judgement is not the greatest."
  "You know, I did think this was about ropes. Now, I'm starting to think it's about Jag."
  Kyp shrugged. "Maybe."
  Jaina stopped her work, turning to face him, the ropes still in hand. "You're judging me," she stated, not asked.
  Kyp responded to the look on her face with a beaming smile. "It's what I do- it's like a hobby of mine."
  Jaina growled. "Fine. Why don't you take over. Your turn. Lead on, Master Durron. I'd love to see you yet us out of here." She relinquished her ropes, but Kyp shook his head and pushed them aside. "Those are too weak," he insisted. "If anything, we could use them to climb down-"
  "How are we going to get back up the other side?"
  Kyp faltered. "That's right, Durron!" Jaina seized back her ropes and started tying them around her waist. "You can go back to following my lead, now."