Blame

AN: I've always loved Star By Star and how reactions to Anakin's death were portrayed, but I'm ever one for a dramatic grieving.
-------------------
  When Luke stepped through the doorway, he wasn't prepared for the fist that came flying his way. He just barely dodged it, gasping as it took him by surprise. He got back to his feet and looked before him to see his sister there, her arm rising to deliver another shot. Mara quickly stepped inside from behind Luke and pushed him aside while Lando and Han were already rushing over to restrain Leia. But she didn't stop fighting.
  "Where's Ben?" Mara asked, standing between sister and brother, ignoring what had just happened.
  Suddenly, Leia jerked herself out of her husband's grasp and shoved past Mara, beating her fists against her brother's chest as she pushed him to a wall. "You killed him!" she screamed, her face red and her voice scratched sore. "You let him die! You let my baby die!" She pounded on him, slapping him, fists repeatedly meeting his chest and ribs. Luke just let her have at it. Han was back, seizing her in his arms, holding her arms behind her back, but Leia was still screaming, her eyes burning with fury. Her Force aura was cold, yet hot like molten lava. She was a volcano, fiery anger pouring from her, burning Luke. She spit at him as Han and Lando pulled her back. She screamed until it hurt, more even. Still caught in Lando and Han's arms, she pounded her feet on the floor, shaking the apartment. From another room, Luke heard Ben crying.
  "You let my baby boy die! You killed him! You killed my baby!"
  Luke didn't say anything, didn't acknowledge her accusation. He knew it was true, from a point of view, from Leia's view. And that was all that mattered. She was right. He hadn't been there to stop it from happening. But he'd been the one to send her son, her children. He'd let his nephew die.
  "You killed my baby boy! You killed my precious baby boy!!"
  One day, Leia would apologize for these words. One day, Luke wouldn't feel the same kind of guilt for it. But for now, it was all either of them could do.