A Goodbye Hug

A/N: Inspired by a picture from Wookieepedia which Wattpad does not like. Just look up Bail and Leia images on Google. You'll know which one it is after reading this.

  "Do you have your personal bags? Clothes, holos, jewel-"
  "I got it, Father. Don't worry."
  "Are you sure?"

  "Absolutely?"

  "Positive?"

  "As positive as I can be."
  "You won't need to come back for anything?"
  "Only a hug."

  Bail Organa stopped, took a moment to really look at his daughter. Nineteen and fierce as all, Leia was his very pride and joy. There was nothing he treasured more.

  He knew this mission to be dangerous say they were to run into any trouble, but Bail rest assured knowing he was sending the right person for the job. Besides her fine skill and bravery being perfect for this simple delivery, it was bringing her well on her way to meet her destiny. She would meet Master Kenobi and, likely, she wouldn't be his for much longer.
  "Leia."

  "Yes, Father?"

  "If you need anything, just comm me, okay?"
  "Okay," Leia smiled and nodded, trying to hurry off.
  "Leia."
  She sighed. "Yes?"
  "I love you, Lelila."

  "I love you too, Daddy." she responded back, trying to hurry off, but Bail couldn't let her leave so early without a goodbye hug.