New School, Same Life

This is one of those typical new boy in a new place story where he face problems and blah blah blah. But my story is quite different. It all started when I moved to NYC when I was in High School. My first day of school was really ummm.. UNFORGETTABLE! So, being the new kid was hard. It was fall but felt like it's summer, and yet, I was wearing leg warmers, a hoodie, and then a winter jacket on top of it, and a hat plus gloves. So, when I went inside the school, everyone was looking at me. Literally, like everyone. And then, I looked at them, like what are they looking at. I really started looking at them and myself and I figured out that I looked very different from them. And not just because I'm Asian and all the other kids where I either black or hispanic so, I was like where's the white people like I thought this was New York. But... it was actually my outfit. So, I ran to the bathroom, into the stalls and started changing. It was so clean inside and I started thinking why is it clean, isn't this the boy's bathroom. After that, some girl screamed so I thought there was a fire and came out in my tidy whities and got humiliated. It turns out that I went into the girls bathroom and she only screamed so, I could get out and they can take picture of me. Some kid shouted the "two-inch punisher". Others say "that's the asian". And one said "tidy whities, your penis' so tiny". I went back inside to take my clothes but, I remember that it was the girl's bathroom so, I just ran away to like I don't even know. I kept running and going to places that nobody is around. Then, I stopped at the study hall, and nobody was there except for one girl and when she saw me, she took out some boy's clothes inside her bag and gave it to me. I thought it was a trick so I took it, spitted on it, put it inside my pants, rubbed it in my butt, and threw it back to her. She didn't do anything. She just looked at me. Then, started getting close to me. Then, closer. Then, closer. And I thought she was gonna kiss me, so I leaned in. And then, BAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM! She smacked me and said "WTF is wrong with you. You are perverted like the all the other people say. I was just trying to help you!". Then, I said "Is it too late now to say sorry...".

And she responded, "And you're corny af too!"

"Fine, I'm sorry. I didn't know. This is my first day in this school and it's already madness for me!"

"What do you mean?"

"And you say I was corny bitch", whispered.

"What?!"

"I'm just kidding"

"So, here, wear this"

"Wait, these are mine"

"It is yours. I was in the bathroom when it all happened. I was really about to take a picture of your penis and show it to everyone because you were so perverted that you went inside the girls bathroom"

"It was an accident, I didn't know"

"Was it? Was it really???"

"YES!!! I would never do that on purpose"

"Okay, fine. By the way, my name is Kat".

"Is that short for Katherine or Kathleen or..."

"No, just Kat".

"Like a Cat, meow, meow"

"No, you hoe! Just Kat with a K like Kangaroo, which I would buy so that I could tell it, to kick your little, itty bitty asian nuts!!!!"

"Calm Down.. Okay, so my name is Justin Garcia"

"Wait, why don't you have an asian name cause' that doesn't sound like asian"

"I don't know"

"Whatever, we should go to class"

"Bye, Kat like a Kangaroo that would kick me in the nuts"

"Bye, Justin Garcia like a not asian name"

             Spanish Class is next. Mr. Rodriguez was so mean to me. He couldn't even teach. It wasn't fair. 99% of my class can speak spanish. I was the only one. That's why they didn't care if they don't listen because they already know. While I have to listen because I fail the first quiz by saying "Halo" instead of "Hola". It wasn't my fault, I spelled it wrong and I'm asian so, I'm not supposed to know these things. Other spanish-speaking students tried helping me. They told me to say "soy gay y tengo un poco de pene". I didn't know what it mean. But Mr. Rodriguez told me to say something that I learned today in spanish. So, I said the one that the other students taught me because I didn't know anything. The teacher was laughing and told me "es porque eres asiatico". I didn't know what it means, obviously. So, I said the other one they taught me which was "chupa las tetas de tu mama". Which I don't know what it means as well. The teacher screamed at me in spanish and got so angry, he kicked me. 

"Why did you guys tricked me of saying that?", Justin said to the latino guys.

"Cause' it's true"

"No it's not"

"You're Asian aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am"

"Then, it's true. You know, you're pretty stupid as asian"

Justin didn't respond. 

             It's lunchtime, the most scariest dreadful part of the day. I didn't know where to sit. I tried sitting next to the braniacs, which are the Asians, but they rejected me. They said that I wasn't asian enough. Which means I'm stupid. I tried sitting next to the dumb people and they rejected me too! They said that I am dumb enough but also, they think that I am perverted. Which is not true! So, I kept walking around and the popular people shouted my name and told me to sit with them. I was so excited but yet, I feel like I should go to the bathroom and do my business first. But I still went to them, hoping that something good will happen. And yet, I was wrong. They tricked me. AGAIN. They just humiliated more by putting their mash potatoes in my face and yelled out "Hey guys look! Perverted, Stupid dumb Asian have cum on his face!". I was so embarrassed. That I ran out. AGAIN. I went to the bathroom to clean up. And this time, the boys' bathroom. But instead, it was actually the girls' bathroom. The popular people switched the sign. 

#OrdinarySchoolDay  <<< I know it's sad. Like how is that ordinary right? 

#firsts #JustWriteIt