Fan War

Remember when Justin, The Weeknd and kinda Ariana Grande, blackmailed me. Oh yeah. That was an hour ago! I'm still shaking from jumping off a plane, thanks a lot Ari! I'm not calling you my mom anymore. Or dad. So, since I can't pick or want to pick any of the celebrities. I hosted a Fan War, which is that the fans of JB, The Weeknd, and Ari are going to vote for their favorite artists to have a collaboration with me. All of the celebrities agreed so, we had it. And in the end....... the winner........... is............. Ariana Grande! So, I guess I'm stuck with this crazy bitch. She better not make me jump off a plane again!

"Hey, Ari! Nice to meet you again."

"Hey, JG! Not nice to meet you again"

"Wow, does everybody call me that now"

"Get use to it. They call be AG!"

"Whatever. Let's just do the song"

"Okay, but I have to do my warm-ups!"

Ariana Grande singing like an angel...............

4 hours later.......

Still singing...............

"Are you done?"

"Yeah, I was done 4 hours ago! I was just singing randomly because you're not singing at all. Why are you wasting my time?!!!!!"
"Oh, I'm wasting my time. I guess the rumors were right! You are Diva!"

"Says the Little Mean Diva himself!"

"What?!!!"

"Oh, remember this!"

She showed a video of Justin and his anger issues.

"How did you get that?"

"I get everything! Get use to it!"

"Whatever. I just want to finish this song and leave and never meet you whore again!"

"Oh, you're not leaving after this! We're promoting a whole album that me and you are going to release. And my name goes first!"

"WHAT????!!!!!!!"

"But the deal is one song only!"

"Oh yeah, the deal is off! Well, it was never on but I guess it's stayed off"

"WTF!!! NO!!! I'm not doing it! I'm leaving!"

"Fine. Go ahead. Leave. When you go out that door, so do you in the music business"

I stopped and think. Nevermind, I just stopped. But I don't care anymore. I couldn't work with her with just one song, how do you think I can work with her with a whole album! I just can't!

"You know what AG! Go send that to everyone. Do it. I don't care anymore. That would just prove your jealousy on me"

"Me, jealous. You know what I don't care. Tomorrow, in the Ellen Show, I'm going to tell everyone about your scandal!"

I didn't say anything. I just left. Then, I went home and saw Kaoly. I don't even have time to fight with her right now so, I just went right passed her.

"Hey, don't you walk away from me"

"I just did!"

I went inside the condo. Went to the balcony and looked at the stars.

"Hey, what's going on? I heard you ran off from your colab. with AG, JG" said Kat.

"I guess you answered that question. And please don't call me JG"

"Fine, I was just messing with you"

"What should I do? I don't want to perform or make music with that witch"