Hollywood is Calling (How do I pick up?)

So, being an overnight sensation was pretty good. I guess. But I didn't know that it was about to get better. When I went home, there were many vans parked in front of my house with a lot of cameras. Then, as I try to go in, a lot of them started chasing me, trying to take some pictures of me.

"Justin, show me shock face!" one of the paparazzi people said.

"Okay" I responded.

"Now Sad, Happy, Angry, Fart"

"Wait, what!"

"Yeah, make a fart face"

"I don't know how to do that"

"Fine, crying face"

I showed my crying face.

"I said crying face not ugly constipated like about to have a child face"

"Well, I'm sorry. I'm not one of your stupid emojis in your phone that you can just type"

"ooohhh, Justin got anger issues. Mean Diva Alert!!!!"

"No wait, But I'm not a diva...."

"Justin come inside" my mom said.

I went inside.

"Finally, I never knew being famous would be so exhausting"

"I know, I know how you feel" my mom said.

"Really?!!! Are you sure or maybe it's just a side effect of the leftovers we ate yesterday"

"Well, Justin. You and your mom won't have to eat leftovers anymore" random lady said.

"Why is that lady I don't know? AAHHHHH there's a mugger in the house. I'll go get the knife. Wait, nevermind. Don't come near me. I know "kung-jitzu" I mean "kung-rate""

"Do you mean kung fu"

"Yeah that! I know that! So, don't come near me bitch"

"Well I'm pretty sure you don't know that and don't call me a bitch cause'...."

"No, I can call you a lot of things like a hooker, gold digger, slut, hoe..."

"STOP!!! LET ME FINISH! Don't call me those mean, true words because I'm going to make you even more famous than Justin Bieber"

"You mean Ed Sheeran"
"Her too"

"It's a he"

"Him too"

"Yey! I'm going to be famous"

"Yeah and one more thing. You and your mom and dad"

"Nope, I'm leaving that woman" my mom said.

"Ok, you and your mom will have to move to California!"

"Why?! I love New York!"

"I know but there's more opportunities in California"

"Do you promise that I can get my own room and not just a bathroom that was renovated to become my room"

"I can promise you, your own house. No, your own island"

"Really?!! Finally, I can move out of my house and not live with my mother. And I'm going to show those spanish-talking people that tricked me, that I am not stupid because I AM GOING TO BUY THEIR COUNTRY, wherever they come from"

"I think you're going way to far ahead of yourself"

"Am I? Am I really?"

"YES! You are!"