Me, Myself, And I And.....

Tomorrow is my 1st anniversary with Hollywood. And to celebrate, I'm going to make an announcement which is, I'm going to have a World Tour. Since, I've gotten popularity from my songs, tv shows, and even going to celebrity school or exposing celebrities, I got offered A World Tour. I didn't make the decision yet because if I go to the World Tour, I have to leave everyone, even Kat. My mom too. But mostly Kat. The whole reason why I went to Hollywood and became famous was because of her. And I can't just leave her behind. Kat was happy for me though. But I know that she is on the outside but not in the inside. I don't know what to choose. Kat or World Tour? I didn't want to decide just yet so, I prepared a special dinner for me and Kat.

"Hey, what's all this?" Kat asked.

"It's dinner for us" I responded.

"Only us"

"Only us"

"Okay... I don't know what's going on but since there's lobster, I'm in"
"So, you know that I've got a chance to have a World Tour?"
"Yeah, I'm so happy for you!"

"But aren't you sad cause' I have to leave you guys"

"Yeah but this is a great opportunity for you"

"Oh, so you want me to leave?"

"No, I want you to take the great opportunities you're getting"

"But what if I don't want to? What if the my opportunity is here, with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I like you. No, I don't. I love you"

"But how?"

"Kat, you're special. You are the most amazing person I've ever met. I wouldn't be here with you. I can't do anything with you"

"Justin. I... I.... What about your tour?"

"I don't care about the tour. I care about us. I can postpone the tour...."

"No. I don't want to ruin your career"

"You're not ruining anything"

"I won't if you leave!"

"So, you do want me to leave?"
"I....I... Yes. I want you to leave! So go. I'm sorry"

Before Kat left.

"You know what. This was a mistake. You were a mistake" I screamed angrily.

Kat stopped then left. I sat in the bench on the roof. I don't have anything to say but....

Every tear that drops of my head,

I'm releasing all the words that you've said,

Why'd you have to leave?

I don't want these tears,

I wish you're here instead.

They said that I was blind,

And I just waste my time.

I gave you all that's mine,

And when you left,

That was out of line.

Now all I can ask you is...

All I can ask you is...

Why, Why, Why'd you have to break me,

Try, Try, Try, Try to love me,