Best Day EVER, seriously like ever

When I woke up this morning, my mother prepared a plate of pancakes, bacon, egg and milk just for me. My mom even said Good Morning to me. And she usually say "Why are you awake? You should have stayed asleep forever!". I didn't eat the food right away because she might have been planning something.

"Why did you make me breakfast mom?"

"Because I'm the luckiest person in the world"
"And how is that possible?"

"It's possible because of you. My talented, handsome, smart, and talented, talented son"

"That's it! You put poison in my food didn't you!"

"No Dear, I didn't", she tasted it and didn't die.

"Since when did you say "DEAR". and since when did you say "TALENTED", "SMART", "HANDSOME". Especially to me. Are u planning to kill me today?"
"No. I'm just glad because I had you. Now you should go take a shower and get ready for school"

"Why, Did you put snakes in the tub?"

"No"

"Or did you put poison in my underwear"

"No"

"Or did you...."

"NO BITCH NO"

Awkward silence.........

"I'm sorry I meant to say no dear no"

"Okay. But I still don't trust you"

"Whatever makes you happy dear"

"Okay. Sure. Whatever you say"

Mom left.

My mom was acting very weird today. And by weird, I mean nice. She is never nice. She's my MOM. She's like the daughter of Satan. I think she got amnesia or something. But I don't trust her. I think she's planning to kill me. The pancakes were delicious and so was the soap. But I still don't trust her. Nevermind this. I have to get ready for school but there's really nothing I can do to prepare me for it so I'm just gonna go.

When I was walking to school.....

"Hey Justin. Nice outfit"

"Hey bro cool shirt"

"Garcia, call me"

"Dude, I got my apartment ready"

"Justin!" kissy face.

What the heck was that? Why is everyone acting so weird today? I feel like I'm in an alternate universe, where everyone is finally paying attention to me. Wait, maybe this is another trick again? And they recruited my mom for it. And knowing her, she'd sure do it. She would have been all for it. That bitch. Well, all I have to do is don't trust the people that are being nice to me. Or even talking to me. This day is the worst.

When I entered the school.....

(clapping)

"Go Justin!"

"Yeah, that's my son"

"Ahhhhh I love u"

"Wait me" I said.

"Yeah, you!" Kat said.

"Kat what's going on? My mom is happy I'm alive. Everyone at school is in love with me. Wait. Oh My God! I'm a Wizard. I probably put a spell on them"

"No you stupid asian. I did it"

"You, how did you do it?"

"Remember the video I posted yesterday. Yeah, that video, got 60 million views"