Neighbors

I just arrived in Hollywood, California. And it's awesome in here. When I walk in the streets, there's not that much people wanting to take selfies with me. Or making me want to hit the quan, or whip/nae nae, or even twerk it like miley. But hey, even though I'm Asian, I can still pop it like it's hot. So, not saying I don't like doing those stuff but it's nice getting my peace again. Oh wait, nevermind. I went inside my condo and we have this bitch, I mean this neighbor, named Kaoly. Like what kind of name is this! But her name was not that worst than her forehead like OMG, it's like my two hands can fit on it. Still, I have to be nice even though she's a stick up my ass.

"Hi, I'm Justin" I said to Kaoly.

"I know!"
"You do!"

"Don't get excited Bieber! I only watched your video to help me throw up"

"Wow, but I prefer Ed Sheeran"

"Okay then, Sheeran. I'm going to be the most famous celebrity ever and you're not going to get in my way or else"

"Or else what? (chuckled) Wow, I wanted to say that since I saw those threatening movies"

"I'm not joking around unlike you. You're a JOKE. You're not going to make it into the business with your stupid corny ass songs. Mark my words!"

Before she left, I said "But I don't have a marker!"

"This is going to be easy" she said.

"What is?"

"Idiot" she left.

"Hey, you must be Justin" another neighbor said.

"Yeah, and please don't say Bieber"

"Okayy. My name is Emmanuel"

"Oh you're the guy who peed in his pants while playing the piano then fell of the stage and the piano fell on top of you!" laughing hard.

"Yeah, that's me alright"

"Oh, I love your piano playing"

"That was an Octobass"

"Oh superbass"

"No Octobass"

"So, like eight basses cause' it's Octobass"

"Yeah and superbass is super basses"

"Exactly!"

"Wait, what's your ethnicity?"

"Asian"

"No like specifically what?"

"Asian"

"Wow, you know what nevermind. I think I got my answer. Well, nice meeting you and welcome to Hollywood"

"Thanks, you were so much better than that girl Kaoly"

"She's my sister!"

"You mean he. I mean bye"

Wow, I got a new friend. And I got a new enemy. I totally saw that coming. It's Hollywood. It's supposed to happen. Now, I just have to find me, my Ariana Grande.

#KaolyGoKillYourself     #JustWriteIt #firsts