Celebrity School Part 2

Today, I have to take dance class because people say that I'm not that good at dancing.

"But that is a lie! I'm a pro at dancing" I said.

Justin dancing terribly and fell in the floor.

"Ok, Maybe, I'm not that good at dancing, but I wouldn't say that I'm the worst"

"Oh, you are. That's why you're taking the class" Kat said.

"Wow Kat, good job. I guess those managing class are working" my mom said.

"I know right. You can actually learn something at celebrity school. But you can't at real school. So, I still proved my point" Kat said.

Justin went to celebrity school and took the dance class.

"Hi, welcome to dance class. I'm Moesha" said Moesha.

"Ummm. Why do you all look like cheerleaders?" I asked.

"Cause' we are!"

"But I thought this was dance class"

"It is. But it's more of a cheerleading class. We still dance though so, it counts"

"Okayy. I'm Justin!"

"Hey Justin. This is Sarai, Sara, Emely, Rachel, Stacy, Khaliyah, Derek, and Randy"

"So, who's the captain of the squad?"

"Oh I am!" Moesha said.

"And I'm the co-captain!" Khaliyah interrupted.

"Did anyone asked you for your dumb opinion?!" Moesha said.

"No, but I was just..."

"No buts. That's it, you're out of the team. Get you and your flat ass out of here" Moesha screamed.

Khaliyah ran out crying.

"Sarai, you're my co-captain now. And Justin a new spot just opened up. We need one more boy anyways, so welcome to the team"

"But I don't want to be a cheerleader!" I said.

"It's basically dancing with flips so, you're a dancer"

"I won't stay here like that long anyways. I just needed to learn some dance moves. Or to learn how to dance first"

"Oh, that's easy. Just join the team and we'll teach you in no time"

"Ok, I guess"

"Ok, cheer-sluts let's practice"

2 hours later.

"I'm so tired" I said.

"Rachel, I told you to learn the back handspring!" Moesha screamed.

"It's just too hard. I don't think it's the right move for me"

"You know what's not right? You being part of this squad! You're OUT!"

"But we need her to do the routine" Stacy recommended.

"Oh, look. Fatty McFish wants to say something. Maybe you should focus on learning how to use soap than, going against me. You know what I don't need you in this squad. You and your fish-smelled, overweight body can leave. Even Derek is better than you!"

Stacy and Rachel left crying.

"And you Emely. What the fuck are you doing?!" Moesha screamed.

"Studying" Emely responded.

"Didn't I say for you to stop that educational shits. Cheerleaders are not smart. We're stupid. That's who we are"

"Well, that's not who I am"