First Video, First Kiss

When Kat shot my video that made me famous, it didn't really count as a music video I guess. The girl, who I still, still, still don't know her name, said that it didn't count. But I don't get it! It had music in it. And it's a video. That's a MUSIC VIDEO! Whatever. So today, I'm shooting my first ever, more like second, music video!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed a girl to play my girlfriend in this video so, we had auditions. We gave them a script and so did I, and as we went on, I was surprised!!! There's a kissing scene in the music video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, in the auditions, there was a "breath test" and a "kiss in the cheek test". It was so weird and uncomfortable. I didn't want my first kiss to be with someone who I don't love. I think that the first love is the strongest and the most powerful so, I didn't want to do it. But I had no choice. I signed the contract already. I thought that it was just going to be holding hands and maybe a little hug, not kissing, especially in the lips. Hell Nah! I mean what is she going to say.... Nevermind. So, they put a night in the stars background. Then, a rain. The girl left. I was alone sitting in the bench. Crying. She came back. Love stayed forever. And we kiss. And we kiss. And we kiss. And we kiss.

"Justin, why aren't you kissing her?" director said

"I'm not. I thought I am. Sorry!"

"Take Two and Action!"

My face and hers went closer and closer and....

"Justin, just kiss the damn girl! If you don't do it I will"

"Ok, go ahead"

"Hell No. No way my lips are touching that garbage. I rather eat real garbage. I quit!"

"No, don't leave" director whispered.

"Oh Well, I tried. NEXT GIRL PLEASE!!" director shouted.

"What?"

"Yeah, these sluts are ready to pucker up so give it to them Justin! GIVE IT TO THEM!"

"Okay, okay!!"

Two hours later and 50 girls later.

"CUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is the matter with you. Aren't you a pervert? Use it now!"

"I can't. And I'm not a pervert. I just don't want my first kiss to be like this. I wanted to be with the person I love"

"Awwww. Isn't that sweet?..... I DON'T WANT YOUR SWEETNESS!!!! I WANT YOU TO KISS THE DAMN GIRL SO I CAN LEAVEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"Okay, Okay, OKAY! Stop spitting on me"

"Okay Justin. If you don't kiss this girl, you would have to kiss me!"

"And action!!!!!!!!"

50 more girls later.

"Sorry, I just can't."

The director is about to punch Justin when Keileen came.

"Haya! Don't try to hurt by baby boy or you'll meet..."

"The overweight man"

"No bitch! (putting him in the ground) THE PUMA!!"

"WTF is a puma!"

"STFU Hoe! Don't you watch Hannah Montana!"
"Don't you know she's black!"

"I don't have to be black to be THE PUMA!"

"Okay, now can you get off me!"

"Hell NAH! You tried to hurt my little boy. You're going to stay in the ground with this sexy ass in your face and you're gonna LIKE IT!"

"Keileen." said Justin.

"No, call me THE PUMA!"

"Okay... THE PUMA, can you let him go please?"
"Wait, no. I just started having fun"
"Puma!"